As you may have seen in Foodie News, there’s new mouthwatering magic this summer at the Walt Disney World Resort with the debut of our Disney Family Night Dinner experiences. And today, we’ve ordered up even more terrific tidbits to share on these tasty, take-out meals for everyone to enjoy.
Disney Family Night Dinner is an attention-grabbing dining bundle that includes a flavorful feast, delectable dessert and original card-type games inspired by favorite Disney characters and friends. These three-course meal packages are available at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and feature the following:
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Garden Salad – Tomato, cucumber, carrots, and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – Three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shaped Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and fresh berries
And while enjoying the fabulous feast, you can let the games begin! Mickey and Minnie Mouse host a one-of-a-kind Game Night through card games that’ll bring out your family’s most creative and playful qualities. And when the games are completed, they’ll reveal a special dose of Disney magic!
Disney Family Night Dinners are sharable and serve three to four people. The meals are available from 5-10 p.m. ET now and through the summer via mobile order and at the two resort locations.
Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for updates on magical dining experiences and other related stories.