We’re continuing our special “Everything 50th” series today with an exciting look at new EARidescent magic to discover at Disney Springs during the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs is a destination where you can find Happily Whatever You’re After – from unforgettable culinary creations and fashion-forward finds at flagship stores and boutiques to outstanding entertainment that only Disney could deliver. And right now, Disney Springs is shining like never before with new, once-in-a-lifetime 50th anniversary celebration offerings!
From the moment you step foot in Disney Springs, you’re part of the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort with sparkling EARidescence day and night.
World-class Disney chefs and mixologists will take your taste buds on a delightful journey with celebratory treats that feature limited-time 50th anniversary items. The sips and bites are full of color with a touch of EARidescent shimmer and here’s where you can find it all at Disney Springs:
- 50th Celebration Petit Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse, blueberry jam, and lemon curd.
- Sweet Nostalgia Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – Pineapple upside-down cake with caramel glazed with Chantilly cream.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Brownie Sundae – A chocolate brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate, caramel and whipped cream. The sundae is garnished with edible gold flakes and a maraschino cherry.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Lemon Poppyseed Shine Cake – Yellow butter cake soaked in moonshine syrup and served with a jewel-toned fresh blueberry fruit compote, fresh lemon zest, a sprig of mint, whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake served with dulce de leche caramel, whipped cream and caramel pearls.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- The 1971 – Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting – gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and kosher!
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – Now Open!
- Nifty Fifty – Donuts adorned with pale pink or lavender vanilla cream icing. The pink iced donut is topped with a kaleidoscope of pink, blue, orange and white sugar sparkles––reminiscent of an iridescent fireworks display! The lavender iced donut is topped with sprinkle-fetti and features blue, pink and purple jewel tones. Both donuts are crowned with buttercream frosting and are topped with an edible disk that says, “50 Sweet!”
- Chocolate Pigñata – Chocolate shell filled with cajeta mousse, tender cake (infused with whiskey & vanilla), crumble of chipotle bacon, candied orange, and Maria cookies. Yes, there’s a mallet to break your piñata! Serves two.
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Bundle – Chocolate you take with you on-the-go!
- 50th Celebration Ganache Chocolate Bar – Milk chocolate combined with caramel and crispies for a playful crunch.
- 50th Celebration Ganache Square – Celebration cake ganache mixed with sprinkles, enrobed in 65% dark chocolate, and decorated with a shimmering castle design.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Golden Chocolate Cake – Decadent triple-layer chocolate cake with golden buttercream frosting.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Shimmer Donut – Add a little sparkle and shine to your celebration with a special donut decorated with iridescent frosting.
- The Best Flan in a Half Century – Elevate your meal with a delectable rum-infused caramel custard.
Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Kepples Whiskey Caramel Brownie -Chocolate Brownie topped with Kilkenny marshmallows, graham cracker crumbles and whiskey caramel. Enjoy it with a side of vanilla ice cream and a Kilkenny cream ale.
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles. This tasty treat can also be found in Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Whimsical White Chocolate Mousse –White chocolate mousse with salted caramel and cotton candy.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Caramel Banana Chocolate Sphere – Dark chocolate sphere, vanilla pudding, banana caramel compote, gold dust, and chocolate pearls.
You can also bring home your own piece of The World’s Most Magical Celebration at Disney Springs! There are more than 100 retail destinations, many with distinctly Disney creations, signature Disney apparel as well as 50th anniversary celebration items. Special merchandise collections can be found while supplies last at World of Disney, Marketplace Co-Op and other Disney Springs locations.
At World of Disney, you’ll find the latest 50th Anniversary Celebration collections, including the new EARidescent Collection. Additional items, including the EARidescent Spirit Jersey and Loungefly backpack, will be coming soon!
And at Marketplace Co-Op, you can find the popular Vault Collection featuring a super-fun assortment of retro-themed treasures. Best of all, more blasts from the past will be added as The World’s Most Magical Celebration continues!
Keep an eye out for floating EARidescent magic during your visit! Balloons are a guest favorite at Walt Disney World Resort and for the 50th anniversary celebration, you can enjoy special bouquets of balloons shimmering like never before at Disney Springs.
Our legendary cast members are the heart of this once-in-a-lifetime celebration and they’re eager to share a little bit of their world with you during this special time. You can’t miss our smiling cast members, they’re wearing special nametags with the 50th anniversary castle logo above each cast member’s name, along with gold accents and a touch of pixie dust.
During the 18-month-long anniversary celebration, the iconic white tent theater at Disney Springs will be buzzing with excitement as well with Drawn to Life presented by Cirque du Soleil & Disney opening on Nov. 18, 2021.
Drawn to Life is a thrilling collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering. The family-friendly show brings Disney stories and characters to life in an unforgettable way through the use of innovative design, acrobatic performances, dazzling choreography, musical scores, brand-new animation lovingly created by Disney Animation artists, and some extra touches of Disney magic. Here’s more on the experience.
As we continue our 50th anniversary celebration at Disney Springs and across the entire Walt Disney World Resort, be sure to follow #DisneyWorld50 on social media and check out all of our stories on our special Everything Walt Disney World 50th page.
- 50th anniversary kick-off at Walt Disney World Resort
- All Things 50th at EPCOT
- All Things 50th at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- All Things 50th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All Things 50th at Disney Resort Hotels