Great news, Southern California residents! To ring in the New Year with many jubilant celebrations coming in 2022, the Disneyland Resort is introducing a special ticket offer just for you! Eligible guests may experience the magic of Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park for as little as $67 per day for a limited time with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket, subject to park reservations. These tickets are on sale now for visits beginning Jan. 3 through May 26, 2022, and are valid on weekdays.*
From winter into spring, it’s an ideal time to visit the Happiest Place on Earth to enjoy spectacular entertainment day and night, experience the return of some favorite festivals, wave to beloved Disney characters, rediscover classic attractions and embark on thrilling new adventures. In addition to this ticket offer, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are offering special savings on standard and premium rooms for a limited time.
Here are some of the many ways to enjoy the magic of Disneyland Resort in early 2022:
- Lunar New Year: Disneyland Resort will celebrate the Year of the Tiger this Lunar New Year in Disney California Adventure park, from Jan. 21 – Feb. 13, 2022. Welcoming a year of good fortune, this joyous festival invites guests of all ages to commemorate traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures, along with Disney characters, Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession, four culinary marketplaces, kid-friendly crafts and a Lucky Wishes Wall.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: This spring celebration of California-inspired cuisines, March 4 – April 26, 2022, highlights the dynamic and diverse foods and flavors of the Golden State. Taste innovative dishes from talented Disneyland Resort chefs and tantalize your palate across a dozen festival marketplaces, with visits with Chef Goofy, craft activities and musical performances.
- “Mickey’s Mix Magic”: Returning Jan. 10 for a limited time, “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” will be presented nightly in Disneyland park. State-of-the-art projections, show lighting and lasers transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a dazzling, high-energy, family fun dance party celebrating Mickey Mouse, with fireworks lighting up the sky on select nights.
- New Limited-Time Birthday Experience, “Celebrate! In Mickey’s Toontown”: Young families can create special memories by scheduling a private party in Mickey Mouse’s house in Mickey’s Toontown. From Jan. 19 – March 6, 2022, groups of up to 10 people can celebrate and enjoy cupcake decorating, games, crafts, a Disney PhotoPass photo opportunity with Mickey Mouse and quicker entry to Gadget Go Coaster. The party is 90-minutes and additional details can be found on Disneyland.com/CelebrateMickeysToontown.
- Heroic Adventures: Guests can step right into adventurous stories and create their own at the new Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure park and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland park.
- Family Favorites: From a stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., to the sparkling Sleeping Beauty Castle or to the mad dash of chasing Jack-Jack on the Incredicoaster at Pixar Pier, guests can spend a fun-filled day revisiting their favorite “must-do’s” and “must-sees” across both theme parks.
- Return of Nighttime Spectaculars: The classic fan-favorite “Main Street Electrical Parade” will light up Disneyland park in time for the parade’s 50th anniversary year, and guests will be treated to the return of nighttime spectaculars at Disneyland Resort this spring, with “Fantasmic!”, “World of Color” and the “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular.
Save Up to 25 Percent on Select Stays at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Those who wish to stay and play a little longer in the heart of the magic can enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort.** Hotel guests can save up to 25 percent off select rooms, most Sunday through Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 3 – April 7, 2022. Book through March 17, 2022.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer convenient access to both parks (subject to valid park admission and park reservations), with benefits and magical touches. Whether it’s reveling in the classic Disney charm of the Disneyland Hotel, the beach boardwalk theme of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or being immersed in the Craftsman-style elegance of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, staying at any of the resort hotels provides a uniquely Disney experience.
*Tickets can be used on nonconsecutive days, are not valid before 1/3/2022, and expire on May 26, 2022. Tickets valid Mondays through Fridays, with Saturdays and Sundays blocked out. To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required. Theme park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and not guaranteed. A hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Offer valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday ( 1/8, 1/9, 1/15, 1/16, 1/22, 1/23, 1/29, 1/30, 2/5, 2/6, 2/12, 2/13, 2/19, 2/20, 2/26, 2/27, 3/5, 3/6, 3/12, 3/13, 3/19, 3/20, 3/26, 3/27, 4/2, 4/3, 4/9, 4/10, 4/16, 4/17, 4/23, 4/24, 4/30, 5/1, 5/7, 5/8, 5/14, 5/15, 5/21, and 5/22) Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
**Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 1/3/22 through 4/7/22. Book through 3/17/22; travel must be completed by 4/8/22. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort including updates on wearing face coverings.
This So Cal 3-days ticket is a huge huge disappointment!
The Disneyland ticket sale of bait and switch tactics.
I purchased two of the 3-days So Cal tickets. During the purchase, it stated tickets would expire in one year (2022) of the purchase date. To purchase tickets you would have to put all the dates of visit but it would not allow me to select other than purchasing month.
I went once in September 2021 and wanted to go again in November 2021 but the ticket expired. Why? How?
When I purchased the tickets it was because it was good for a year. I don’t understand why my tickets are expired and no refund or extension can be given? I would have purchased one-day tickets if tickets expired so soon. I would like to extend the dates so I can visit again or refund the tickets.
Why trams are not in service???
This was also not warned when I was purchasing tickets. Rides are open so should trams.
COVID hit hard on everyone. Don’t try to decrease the overhead by taking away necessary service. Didn’t Disney raise the ticket prices by the way?
Please do not continue to conduting business by stating “Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.” I thought Disney company was better than that.
I am going to post this everywhere to warn people!
Sure wish you would make these tickets available to ALL California residents and just not so cal residents! Florida includes it’s whole state! Why can’t California? Again, another disappointment from Disneyland!