Get your air guitars ready, because the popular Garden Rocks Concert Series returns to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival this March! New this year, internationally recognized artists will bring the groove to the America Gardens Theatre stage Friday-Monday, while local Orlando bands step into the spotlight Tuesday-Thursday.
The series features something for everyone – from returning favorites like The Guess Who, Rick Springfield and Simple Plan to Latin hitmakers Melina León and Claudia Leitte, Christian music superstar TobyMac and groovin’ legends Kool & The Gang. View the full list of announced artists below and keep checking back at FreshEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed.
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – Tony Orlando
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
Beginning Jan. 19, guests can secure their spot at the show by booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting FreshEPCOT.com. Keep following the Disney Parks Blog to find out more about the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening during the 18-month long Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration.
To experience EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
Dude the rocks! I got this and I’m there now leaving this telling you it’s not that expensive and comes with a multi course meal. It’s hard to decide where to eat but the rose and crown was fantastic
Can you do First Come-First Served seating by park hopping into Epcot (so the park reservation would be for a different park in the morning)?
What will this cost? Assuming based on other changes that it will no longer be included with park admission
Where is BBMAK??
They are Disney Royalty!
We have been waiting to see them since 2020!
(We cancelled our trip when eat to the beat was cancelled)
BRING BACK BBMAK!