Hut one … hut two … hut three! It’s time to celebrate the re-opening of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort. This sports-themed resort is the perfect Disney Resorts Collection hotel to book if your party loves a good touchdown, slam dunk or homerun. Complete with larger-than-life football helmets, tennis rackets and even hoops, this resort will have you saying “touchdown” as you kick off your Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
Rooms at this resort can sleep up to four adults and include two queen beds in each room. Want to be closer to the all-star action? Book a preferred room. These rooms are located close to Stadium Hall, dining, shopping, and transportation.
No fouls at the End Zone Food Court, only great tasting meals! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner your team members will enjoy delectable American cuisine at this Quick Service restaurant. On the go? Be sure to take advantage of the Mobile Ordering Service.
Two pools can be found at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, giving guests another splashing reason to choose this hotel! The largest pool, Surfboard Bay Pool, is THE place to enjoy the water, catch some sun, and see surfboards that are three-stories high!! You have to see them to believe it. However, baseball fans might want to spend their afternoon at the Grand Slam Pool. This baseball diamond-shaped pool comes complete with Goofy on the pitcher’s mound!
Movies Under the Stars, and on the football field, take place at this resort, and little ones will love the playground where they can slide, run, and dream of their day in the big leagues!
So, whether you are a spectator of sports or an athlete, you and your entire party will enjoy a stay at Disney’s All-Star Resorts Hotel.
To learn more about additional offerings and read planDisney tips, be sure to swipe through our planDisney Pocket Guide:
You can also download a copy of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort planDisney Pocket Guide here.
Plus, check out past planDisney Pocket Guides:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Tower
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Stay tuned for more planDisney pocket guides as we explore all the wonderful Disney Resort Hotels. For more fun tips and great advice for planning your next Disney vacation stop by @planDisneyPanel on Instagram, @planDisney on Twitter, or planDisney.com. We look forward to answering your planning questions.
All-Star Sports is the only Disney resort without an in-room coffee maker? An earlier blog post highlighted the 50th anniversary blend coffee that is available as on-site pixie dust, but not at this one resort?