Today, I am very excited to unveil a new addition to Avengers Campus in Paris, just months after the arrival of the Quinjet, the Avengers’ signature aircraft — the Avengers Deployment Vehicle, also known as the ADV!
Stark Industries has always sought to make the impossible possible, and today, CEO Tony Stark took a new leap forward by introducing this new high-tech revolution. Stark Industries’ mission statement is to bring to life innovations that exist only in our wildest dreams, to identify, recruit and train the next generation of Super Heroes.
The Avengers Deployment Vehicle will deploy Super Heroes to various key locations throughout Avengers Campus, so they can meet new recruits and jump straight into action!
Here are 6 facts you need to know about the Avengers Deployment Vehicle:
- The ADV was designed following a futurist aesthetic and equipped with cutting-edge technology.
- Tony Stark’s sophisticated definition of style is reflected in the vehicle’s sleek look and feel.
- The Avengers logo is a strong identity marker.
- Its oversized wheels and angular-shaped bodywork symbolize strength and power.
- The ADV is powered by Wakandan Vibranium — an ultra-resilient energy source that flows through all elements of the vehicle, protecting the driver and cargo alike.
- There are unique side doors that allow for swift access and a peek at the interior; the rear open bay lets recruits greet the Super Heroes aboard!
Who’s excited to see the ADV in-person? Be sure to come and hear its motors hum this summer at Avengers Campus in Paris!