It’s almost spooky season – and by almost, I mean halfway! If you’re anything like me, you love this season all year long. As April 28 approaches, we are soon-to-be halfway to Halloween! And we all know it’s never too early to get in the spirit.
You don’t need a spell book to conjure up these treats because I’ve compiled the wickedly delicious items that are running amuck, amuck, amuck across Disney Parks. From sinister sweets to ghoulish goodies, there are some must-have items you need to try.
These eats are sure to put a spell on you with tasty flavors and adorable eats. See the return of favorites like the Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at The Ganachery at Walt Disney World Resort or the Spooky Churro from California Churro at Disneyland Resort. And be on the lookout for some new tricks and treats from Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs, including exclusive trading cards to collect.
The time has come to dust the cobwebs off your candy bag because here are the eats and treats for Halfway to Halloween!
Downtown Disney District
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs (available April 28 through May 1)
- Cheddar Pickle Dog: The pickle dog sprinkled with cheddar cheese for a pop of orange to celebrate Halloween
California Churro (available April 27 through May 4)
- Spooky Churro: A churro rolled in cinnamon sugar cut in half, drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, and topped with yummy peanut butter candy pieces in seasonal colors
Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
Sleepy Hollow (available April 28 through August 13)
- Lady on the Gravestone 50th Chilling Chamber Pop: Citrus cake crumbs, raspberry buttercream, and blue crisp pearls (New)
Available at Liberty Square Popcorn Cart and Various Outdoor Vending Carts (available April 28 through May 1)
- Jack Skellington Popcorn Bucket (Limit two per, person per transaction while supplies last)
The Ganachery (available April 28 through May 1)
- Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb: Dark chocolate cauldron filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows topped with an edible image of the Sanderson Sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer
Gideon’s Bakehouse (available April 28 through May 1)
Get an exclusive trading card during Halfway to Halloween. Each four and six cookie box will feature one of the sixteen cards, plus be on the lookout for a bonus card for those waiting in line featuring Barnabas Mephistophelittle! (Limit of one per person while supplies last)
- Pumpkin Spice Shadow Cakes: Chocolate-dipped spice cakes with a pumpkin buttercream filling (New)
- Frankenstein Cake Slices: A three-layer chocolate cake covered in cookies and cream buttercream and loaded with M&M’s
- Valentina Cake: Classic red velvet cake covered in a light and fluffy cookies and cream marshmallow buttercream
Available at Various Outdoor Vending Carts in West Side (available April 28 through May 1)
- Mickey Mummy Popcorn Bucket (Limit two per, person per transaction while supplies last)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (available April 28 through May 1)
- Hocus Pocus “Amuck” Cakes: Rich devil’s food cake with “peanut boo-tter” filling decorated to resemble all three Sanderson Sisters
Happy #HalfwaytoHalloween! Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled on the Disney Parks Blog and our social channels to join in on the celebrations.
(Note: All offerings are subject to change.)