It’s almost here, the moment you’ve been waiting for – nighttime spectaculars are coming back to Disneyland Resort! As the daylight fades on April 22, the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, and “World of Color” will bring even more spectacular magic back to Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park once again. And with this exciting entertainment returning, it’s only natural that there are some tasty eats and sips joining them.
Across both parks, you can enjoy delicious treats and eye-catching novelties because what better way to celebrate these spectaculars than with some extra love for your tastebuds? From the Parade Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe to the Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket, these items are the foodie embodiment of these incredible entertainment must-sees and bring their enchantments to the plate for you to indulge in!
If you’re looking to enhance your nighttime celebrations, reserve one of the special dining packages, featuring tons of yummy dishes as well as reserved viewing of a select spectacular! Over at Disney California Adventure park, the World of Color Dessert Party, which can be booked starting April 20, serves up decadent delights and sips at Paradise Gardens Park. Coming soon, the World of Color Dining Package can be enjoyed at Wine Country Trattoria for a 3-course meal or an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet at Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. At Disneyland park, enjoy the Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package at Plaza Inn featuring classic comfort dishes. You can book this experience as early as April 14!
And if you love novelties, check out this TikTok to see some of the adorable items inspired by these exciting entertainment returns.
@disneyparks Disneyland proudly presents the Light-Up Turtle Sipper and Light-Up Elliott Dragon Bucket :turtle::dragon_face::sparkles: (2 per guest) #Disney #DisneyParks #Disneyland #MainStreetElectricalParade #PopcornBucket #Sipper ♬ original sound – Disney Parks
Well, I think you’ve waited long enough. The time has come for the Foodie Guide to Nighttime Spectaculars. Get ready for the fun to begin!
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor hosted by Dreyer’s (available on Mobile Order)
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro (New)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing (New)
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn (New)
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (available on Mobile Order)
- Parade Macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration (New)
- Mine Cart Brownie: White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie: Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate décor (New)
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped corn bread, and berry cheesecake (only available with purchase of the dining package) (kids option also available)
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola (available on Mobile Order)
- Electric Relish Dog: All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid (available on Mobile Order)
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube (New)
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy (New)
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop: Brightly-colored kettle corn (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Park Throughout the Summer Season:
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
- Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: Indulge in sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Prior to the show, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, including dishes like chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, and tiramisu to name a few. Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package! (Coming Soon!)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Indulge in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for World of Color. Upon arrival for your reservation, just let your server or the host know you want an upgrade to this exciting enhancement. (Coming Soon!)
When these lovely nighttime extravaganzas return, I hope you enjoy them with one, or multiple, of these snacks in hand. Be sure to check out the Disneyland Resort app to stay up-to-date on all things nighttime entertainment, including food, merchandise, entertainment, and more!
(Note: All offerings are subject to change.)
Can you do something other than just sweet or spicy? Its kind of a joke at this point.
What does the firefly glow cube look like? Is it just a square? Thx.
What does the firefly glow cube look like? Is it just a square?
Any Vegan options for the Dessert Party?
Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles.
Oh Yeah, Fantasia is back! Banana, cherry, and pistachio is the best! I will definitely have to get this!
I was also lucky enough to get a ressie in May for Plaza Inn MSEP Package. 🙂
The Main Street Electrical Parade merchandise has me swooning! What further makes this former Elliott float driver ecstatic is that writer Nicole Cantore did her due diligence and spelled Elliott’s name correctly when describing the popcorn bucket. For years Disneyland blog staff has omitted one “T” from the dragon’s name. They did so in 2019 as well. It’s odd when all one has to due is research the original film “Pete’s Dragon” from 1977, the same year Elliott stepped onto Main Street U.S.A. to find the correct spelling of the Disney character. The 2016 version missed their due diligence as well in the ending credits. Ahhh..sigh…what if all of a sudden Cinderella was spelled Cinderela? Tiana became Teeana?
Why should Elliott, another Disney character, be treated any differently? It’s just a bit of laziness I suspect. In any case, HOORAY DISNEY PARKS BLOG’S NICOLE CANTORE! SHE GOT IT RIGHT!💕💕💕
Vegan options pls!
Will there be any vegan options for any of these dining packages? 🌱🙏
Amazing! Now I need to go to California!
Will we make World of Color dessert reservations through the app? Will there be a limit on party size?