California residents, make the most of this summer by enjoying the magic of the Disneyland Resort again and again with a new, limited-time ticket offer! Eligible guests can now purchase and save on visits to Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park to see beloved Disney characters, explore adventures and discover the thrills, smiles and wonders of “The Happiest Place on Earth.”
For a limited time, California residents may visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as low as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets start at $249 for admission on Mondays through Thursdays, or as low as $299 ($100 per day) for any day including weekends for eligible guests.
The 3-Day Park Hopper ticket can be purchased for an additional $60. The limited-time tickets are available for purchase starting May 31, 2022, and California residents may redeem their tickets on any three eligible days from June 13 – September 15, 2022, subject to park reservation availability.* Learn more about these special tickets at Disneyland.com. Valid admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry.
Here are a few of the offerings you won’t want to miss this summer!
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” – Back for a limited time at Disneyland park and celebrating its 50th anniversary year, this enchanting classic parade features more than 500,000 lights! New to the parade is a magnificent grand finale that brings 50 years of togetherness to life in an all-new float featuring Disney and Pixar characters such as Mirabel from “Encanto” and Moana.
- “Disneyland Forever” Fireworks Spectacular – This enthralling display takes guests on an emotional journey through timeless Disney stories. This street-to-sky celebration is back for a limited time and includes sparkling bursts of light, immersive projections and other effects that transform several locations at Disneyland park into a magical canvas.
- “Fantasmic!” – On the Rivers of America in Disneyland park, see dreams coming to life in this breathtaking show, during its 30th anniversary year! Mickey Mouse dreams he is the Sorcerer’s Apprentice and faces some of Disney’s most dastardly villains including Maleficent as a 45-foot, fire-breathing dragon! “Fantasmic!” features a fantastical array of live performers, much-loved Disney characters, enhanced special effects and spectacular pyrotechnics.
- “World of Color” – Disney and Pixar stories soar to life as graceful jets of water shoot into the air, lasers electrify the night and perfectly timed projections illuminate the water at Disney California Adventure park. Guests relive memories as scenes and music from Disney and Pixar films are projected onto a veil of mist and a grand fountain spraying 19,000 square feet of water.
- “Tale of the Lion King” – Disneyland park welcomes “Tale of the Lion King” to its new home at the Fantasyland Theatre, where this original, story-theatre adaptation of Disney’s “The Lion King” is staged in an all-new presentation. At the heart of the production is a traveling troupe known as The Storytellers of the Pride Lands, who use dialogue, song, dance, and live percussion to re-enact the tale of how a timid lion cub becomes a powerful king.
- Celebrate Soulfully – Celebrating Black Music Month, guests may enjoy new ways to Celebrate Soulfully this summer from June 1 – July 4, 2022.
At Disney California Adventure park, listen to live music offered daily celebrating Black music genres from doo-wop to Motown. In the Downtown Disney District, enjoy complimentary live music including jazz, R&B, funk, Motown, doo-wop and a DJ on weekend afternoons in June at the Downtown Disney LIVE! stage, as well as creole cuisine at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, and discover new favorites from local Black-owned food trucks. At the GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, listen to the sounds of island music performed live daily.
“The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure,” a touring exhibit that illustrates the legacy and dynamic history of jazz, will be at the Downtown Disney District for a limited time. Joe Gardner – musician, mentor, and star of Disney and Pixar’s original animated film, “Soul” – takes guests on a musical tour across America. The exhibit will be located in the building adjacent to Star Wars Trading Post and admission is complimentary.
- Classic Attractions and Thrilling Adventures – With something for guests of all ages to enjoy, the Disneyland Resort theme parks are brimming with memorable attractions. You may take in the splendor of Sleeping Beauty Castle, embark on the thrills of an Indiana Jones Adventure or visit the planet of Batuu at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. In Disney California Adventure park, Avengers Campus recruits Super Heroes to put your web-slinging skills to the test in WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, while Cars Land revs up visitors celebrating its 10th anniversary along its inspired Route 66.
- Tantalizing Treats and Dining: Disneyland Resort snacks and dishes are a food-lover’s fairytale, with dozens of restaurants and snack stops to choose from! Park favorites such as the DOLE Whip, corn dogs and churros are some of the first-stop treats, along with fried chicken and Walt’s Chili at Carnation Cafe, breakfast with Minnie Mouse at Plaza Inn, size-defying fare at Pym Test Kitchen, or dining in the Golden Age of Hollywood at Carthay Circle. You may also make reservations for dining packages and dessert parties for select nighttime spectaculars!
We can’t wait to welcome you to a spectacular summer!
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid admission for the same park on the same date are required. Theme park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. A Disneyland Resort hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services, and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit Disneyland.com for important information to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.
*Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 [and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 beginning June 7, 2022]; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 9/15/2022 and are not valid before 6/13/2022. Block out dates of 6/17/22, 6/18/22, 6/19/22, 6/24/22, 6/25/22, 6/26/22, 7/1/22, 7/2/22, 7/3/22, 7/8/22, 7/9/22, 7/10/22, 7/15/22, 7/16/22, 7/17/22, 7/22/22, 7/23/22, 7/24/22, 7/29/22, 7/30/22, 7/31/22, 8/5/22, 8/6/22, 8/7/22, 8/12/22, 8/13/22, 8/14/22, 8/19/22, 8/20/22, 8/21/22, 8/26/22, 8/27/22, 8/28/22, 9/2/22, 9/3/22, 9/4/22, 9/9/22, 9/10/22, 9/11/22 apply to Monday through Thursday only tickets. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and excludes activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.