Since 2005, Adventures by Disney has taken guests on amazing adventures around the world. And today we’re excited to announce a new destination and expedition cruise to complement our vast array of global itineraries: the Adventures by Disney Adriatic Expedition Cruise.
In 2024, Adventures by Disney is taking you to Croatia and points along the beautiful Adriatic Sea. And not just one departure, but two that same year!
You may have just said, “Wow!” like I did.
This one-of-a-kind, eight-day, seven-night round-trip family sailing is sure to inspire a lifetime of memories. Starting in Venice, Italy, you’ll board the PONANT Le Bougainville ship, a small purpose-built ship designed to access remote locations, and make stops at seven ports in Croatia and Montenegro. Imagine the breathtaking views, historical sites and the exquisite cuisine.
As with all Adventures by Disney trips, our Disney-trained Adventure Guides will deliver their signature service and storytelling so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation. And speaking of hassle-free, I love unpacking my bag just once while seeing the world!
Adventure Guides lead activities aboard and ashore for every member of the family. And did you know they have events just for kids on the trip? While the Junior Adventurers enjoy a “Pirates of the Adriatic” swim party or a Dalmatian Dash scavenger hunt, the adults can participate in a cocktail workshop, try out a fitness class, or simply relax on deck overlooking the exquisite sites. There is also a multisensorial underwater lounge on board … now that just sounds cool!
The full itinerary is simply amazing. Check out a few of my favorite activities. When sailing the Adriatic Sea with Adventures by Disney, you’ll have the chance to:
- Kayak along the Pakleni Islands.
- Bike through vineyards and lavender fields of the UNESCO Stari Grad Plain (also known as Hora or Ager).
- Taste local delicacies such as Dalmatian Prosciutto, aged by the bura, a northerly-blowing wind common in the winter months.
- Explore picturesque Boka Bay in Montenegro by catamaran or stroll the cobbled streets of Old Town Kotor.
- Visit the world-famous Predjama Castle in Slovenia.
- Delve into the massive underground labyrinth at Slovenia’s Postojna Cave and discover the “dragons” that call it home.
Ready to set sail in 2024? For more about this family-fun Adriatic Sea expedition cruise, or our other exciting expedition cruise destinations including Antarctica, the Arctic or Galapagos Islands, visit the Expedition Cruising with Disney page of AdventuresByDisney.com.