Whether you’re a lifelong fan or newcomer to the Marvel Universe, you’ll be sure to embark on an epic vacation when your favorite Super Heroes and Villains assemble in all-new ways aboard Marvel Day at Sea sailings in early 2023.
Setting sail January through March from Miami, Marvel Day at Sea combines the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series with the excitement of a Disney cruise.
During this one action-packed day aboard the Disney Dream, you’ll get to experience all-day entertainment including meet-and-greets, stage shows, film and TV screenings, special merchandise, themed food and beverage offerings, and activities for every member of the family.
For the first time ever, more than 30 Marvel Super Heroes and Villains will be featured in new heroic encounters and live entertainment throughout the event:
- Guests can interact with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes who oppose them, including the debut of Captain America Sam Wilson, Mighty Thor, Shang-Chi, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Kate Bishop and more. Returning fan-favorites include Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Thor, Loki and Black Widow.
- A brand-new take on “Heroes Unite” — the signature nighttime spectacular featuring special effects, stunts and pyrotechnics — will assemble an unprecedented line-up of Marvel characters for a time-warping, multiverse-spanning adventure. The action will culminate in an epic battle with never-before-seen villains on a Disney Cruise Line ship.
- New in the Walt Disney Theatre, “Strange Academy: A Spellbinding Spectacular” will keep you and your family on the edge of your seats with demonstrations of the power of the mystic arts. The show will feature Doctor Strange, the powerful witch Agatha Harkness and the first-ever appearance of Sorcerer Supreme Wong.
- Young recruits will sharpen their super hero skills during an all-new, interactive training experience with Captain America Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Kate Bishop held on the upper decks and in the kids’ club.
Returning to Marvel Day at Sea, families are invited to suit up as their favorite Marvel Super Hero or Villain for an exciting costume bash; join favorite Disney friends for a high-energy party on the upper decks during Mickey and Minnie’s Super Hero Celebration; dance the night away with Star-Lord and Gamora at the adult-exclusive Ravagers Dance Party; and more.
Check out all the different itineraries that will feature this epic day at sea in 2023!
- Departing Jan. 7, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, Feb. 18 and March 4, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary features Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes stops at Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.
Are you ready for this super celebration? Learn more about Marvel Day at Sea and suit up for an epic Marvel adventure at sea!
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.
Are there going to be any dates in April 2023?
Is there a more detailed itinerary of what day marvel day is on the 5-day cruise and times for the Marvel events?