UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
Ready to journey back to the legendary country of Wakanda? On Nov. 10, 2022, you have the opportunity to attend a special opening night viewing of “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater in Disney Springs!
Following the wake of King T’Challa’s death, Queen Ramonda, Shuri, M’Baku, Okoye, and the Dora Milaje fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers. Together, our heroes must embrace their next chapter and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. The film is directed by Ryan Coogler and produced by Kevin Feige and Nate Moore.
The film begins at 7 p.m. ET (doors open at 6 p.m. ET) at AMC Disney Springs 24 theater at the Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday, Nov. 10.
You can RSVP to join this special meet-up by clicking here. Each confirmed registrant can bring a guest. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up!
Also, for this one-of-a-kind night, feel free to assemble wearing your favorite Black Panther or Avengers costume or attire! Please note the following rules:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or could detract from the experience of other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- GUESTS AGES 14 AND OLDER
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground.
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include toy shields, capes, and toy hammers. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Here are a few additional things you should know:
- “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” is rated PG-13.
- A valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in, please ensure your party is together upon check-in.
- Please arrive early. No one will be admitted late.
- Limit one additional guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVP is received to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the film start time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- We may refuse, revoke or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time.
- There is no recording or photography of any kind allowed inside the theater while the film is playing
- This invitation may be used for admission only by the person to whom we issue it; it is not transferable. It has no cash value.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
As the hurricane is passing, will this event still be happening this afternoon?