This may make you swoon… and twirl! Disneyland After Dark events are returning to the Disneyland Resort in 2023! Love is in the air for the ultimate date night and your presence is hereby requested at a royal gathering with two specially themed, limited-time after-park hours events, Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite, and introducing for the very first time, Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite! Magical entertainment, encounters with beloved Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, scrumptious foods and drinks, collectible merchandise and more make these special celebrations you won’t want to miss!
Disneyland After Dark begins with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT at Disneyland park, then the private party begins from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, which also means you may ride some popular attractions after regular park hours! Additionally, at each of these events, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party, plus commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map, so you’ll have lots of fun ways to remember your Disneyland After Dark experience!
Here are a few of the splendid details:
Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite
Jan. 31, Feb. 2, 5, 7, 9, 14, 16, 2023, at Disneyland Park
Sweethearts’ Nite will take place on seven different “date nights” in Disneyland park – the most ever for a Disneyland After Dark event! Celebrate the love of your life, your best pal or cherished family at this very special evening that will put your heart a flutter:
- Gaze up at a special themed fireworks show
- Dance at the Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world”
- Take a moonlit cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat with the sounds of a live jazz ensemble
- Relax and unwind to the sounds of island music from a Polynesian trio drifting through the night air at The Tropical Hideaway
- Delight in many deliciously themed menu items available for purchase, created just for the event
- Capture your moment with photo opportunities with darling Disney couples and spots inspired by romantic scenes from Disney films such as “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid,” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required
Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite
March 7 & 9, 2023, at Disneyland Park
You are invited to be royally fierce at Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite! This all-new, first-ever event will be a celebration under the stars where adventurous heroines and aspirational hearts unite! Immerse yourself in this empowering night at Disneyland park with iconic characters who light the world with kindness, courage, and a touch of magic. With shimmering décor, special photo opportunities, themed food and beverage offerings, commemorative keepsakes and characters galore, you’ll be ready to step into your own adventure of bravery and grace.
- Receive a royal welcome at the Disneyland Train Station featuring Princess Minnie Mouse and Princess Daisy Duck with fanfare trumpeters
- Enjoy an inspiring musical concert celebrating heartwarming, adventurous heroines including Moana, Merida and more accompanied by live vocalists
- Raise the royal roof and dance the night away at the high-energy, candy-themed dance party at Tomorrowland stage with Vanellope Von Schweetz
- Revel in Tiana’s Southern hospitality and dance along to jazz music in New Orleans Square
- Savor specialty menu items befitting royalty throughout Disneyland park, available for purchase
- Picture yourself in photo backdrops inspired by Disney films like “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess Diaries” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Have a ball with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required
Tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning next week. On Dec. 12, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), a limited number of tickets for these Disneyland After Dark events go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders. On Dec. 14, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public and are subject to availability.*
*The number of tickets available for each event date are limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date, and no discounts apply. Tickets not required for guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/ for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at Disneyland.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Only select attractions, experiences, offerings, and services will be available during the event. Event, event elements, and available offerings may be modified and limited in availability, and are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice or liability. No refunds given for any changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Could someone help me with information on Villans and Star Wars Nite, please and thank you? I would greatly appreciate it.
I am seriously wanting a star wars after dark event. Please oh please!
Any info on Star Wars Night 2023? 🤞
I know information came out in January last year for Starwars night 2022. Hoping to see something soon 😬😬
Any info on Starwars and vililans night
Does anyone know what’s going on with Star Wars nite? Is it happening again?
Do you know if they will be doing the same at Disneyland Paris as I’ve still seen no update from them.