2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T runs January 13 – February 20, 2023
50 new items added to Festival food booth menus in 2023
New food booths debuting: Moderne, located near Test Track, and Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic
We’re just days away from the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T returning Jan. 13 through Feb. 20, 2023! If you’re an adventurous eater like me and have had the opportunity to enjoy past food festivals offered at Disney World, then you know the first thing we look for are the NEW menu items featured in the latest Disney Eats Foodie Guides.
We’ve compiled a full list of all 50 new food and beverage items being introduce at this year’s event. Plus, two new food booths serving up colorful Figment delights at Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic and mouthwatering avant-garde menu items at Moderne, located near Test Track.
Now, let’s check out all the new food and beverages the chefs and mixologists have crafted into works of art for us to indulge in in 2023:
Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tomato Soup with pimento cheese, bacon, and fried green tomato grilled cheese
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- Espresso Martini featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Creations Shop)
- BrewDog Jet Black Heart Nitro Oatmeal Stout
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Berries & Cream Sour Berliner
- Left Hand Brewing Co. Wook Bait IPA
Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Black Forest Cake: Chocolate Mousse with morello cherries and chantilly cream
The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”: Green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas
- Duck and Dumplings: Smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus
- Hummingbird Cake: Banana cake with pineapple, coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting with banana sorbet
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. South Coast Session Amber Ale
- Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Belgian Quad
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Quirk Blueberry Lemon & Lavender Hard Seltzer
Moderne (Near Test Track) – NEW IN 2023!
- Compressed Watermelon Tataki with pickled watermelon rind, yuzu Pearls, watermelon foam, and wasabi (✓ – Plant Based Item)
- Angry Crab: Whole crispy soft-shell crab with green papaya salad, mango-sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls
- The Tropics: Lilikoi mousse, guava cake, coconut crémeux, compressed pineapple, and mango gel
- Watermelon Mary featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- J. Lohr Riesling
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic – NEW IN 2023!
- Fruit Pizza: Watermelon, compressed cantaloupe, berries, and berry balsamic (✓ – Plant Based Item and Gluten/Wheat Friendly Item)
- Grape Smoothie with freeze dried SKITTLES bite sized candies (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Black Cherry Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blood Orange Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Passion Fruit Hard Cider
- Rainbow Cider Flight
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Green with Envy Blonde Ale
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Blue Butterfly Lager
- Urban Artifact The Gadget Raspberry & Blackberry Midwest Fruit Tart
- Rainbow Beer Flight
- Figment Liege Waffle
L’Art de la Cuisine Française (France)
- Mille-Feuille de Betteraves aux Herbes et Noix de Cajoux: Plant-based Napoleon with beets, cashew-herb filling, pepper-pine nut sauce, and balsamic vinegar caviar (✓ – Plant Based Item)
- Domaine Raphaël Sallet, Mâcon-Uchizy Les Maranches 2020, Chardonnay, Mâconnais, Burgundy
- Cîroc Sunset Citrus Vodka Spritz
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Carne Asada: Chipotle-marinated beef sirloin, sweet potato purée, and crispy-fried onions
- Huarache de Champiñones: Guajillo chile and corn masa huarache with pinto beans, oyster mushrooms, nopales, queso fresco, and pea tendrils
- Flan de Coco: Coconut flan, guava sauce, and whipped cream (✓ – Gluten/Wheat Friendly Item)
- Bombon Margarita “Marshmallow”: Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, marshmallow cordial, lime juice, agave nectar and a hint of coffee and elderflower served with a toasted marshmallow
- Las Californias: Tromba Blanco Tequila, strawberry-lime purée, and Las Californias Citrus Mexican Gin
- Rainbow Katsu Sando: Pork cutlet sandwich with tangy tonkatsu sauce and cabbage in rainbow sweet bread
- Ichigo Daifuku: Mixed berry mochi, sweet azuki bean paste, and mascarpone
- Sui Sui Watercolor Lager
- Purple Yuzu Sake Lemonade: Sake cocktail infused with butterfly pea flower and yuzu lemonade
The Painted Panda (China)
- Silk Road Hard Lemonade with Smirnoff Vodka, lavender-coconut syrup, and lemonade
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Mozzarella Fritta: Flash-fried Breaded Fresh Mozzarella with Artist Palette Condiments
- Ravioli ai Funghi, Perle Tartufate: Wild Mushroom-stuffed Pasta with Truffle Butter and Truffle Pearls
- Budino al Cioccolato: Chocolate Pudding with Colorful Chocolate Décor
- Mocha Funnel Cake: Mini funnel cake with cappuccino ice cream topped with chocolate whipped cream and M&M’S chocolate candies
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Amber Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, blood orange, and orange popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
- Magenta Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, dragon fruit, and dragon fruit popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
Showcase Plaza (Near Disney Traders)
- Jade Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, green apple, and green apple popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
The American Adventure
- Cerulean Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, blue raspberry, and blueberry popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram at @DisneyEats and be sure to use #DisneyEats to share your favorite artistic sips and savors throughout the festival!
Looking for returning menu favorites as well? For a complete list of all 16 food booths, venues and menu items, be sure to visit the Disney Eats Foodie Guide to 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T.
Want to know what’s cooking at Disney Parks and Resorts? Be sure to check out the Disney Eats topics page for more foodie news, chef profiles and first looks!
Want to learn how to make your favorite Disney snacks at home? Cook up the magic with our collection of Disney Eats recipes.
(Note: All offerings are subject to change and availability.)
Looks amazing! Thank you for identifying gluten free items. Fingers crossed that you’ll add more! We can’t wait!
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?