Happy Pride! It’s June 1, and that means we are excited to celebrate Pride Month!
Many of our cast members and our PRIDE Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) have done a wonderful job of collaborating with teams across the company to develop and deliver authentic experiences and offerings to celebrate Pride Month.
From the recent announcement of this year’s Disney Pride Collection to the delicious Pride Foodie Guide and everything in between—the attention to detail in bringing the magic to life for our guests is truly special.
And now for the fun part—I get to share with you my Pride Month favorites! There are so many exciting things happening across our parks to celebrate that it’s hard to pick, but here are my Top 5.
1. The teams designed so many fun photo walls across Walt Disney World Resort, and one of my favorites is the EPCOT wall with its distinctly “EPCOTian” design. Can’t wait to take photos in front of the walls with family and friends!
2. Find one of our wonderful Disney PhotoPass photographers to get your rainbow-themed photo ops, including some really fun Magic Shots.
3. Visit the Disney Springs Art Walk at Walt Disney World or the newly redesigned ‘Silletas’ floral displays at Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort.
4. Do some Pride Collection shopping! I’ll be the one wearing a Disney Pride Collection Spirit Jersey.
5. Try some of the delicious food and beverages created just for the month. I’m really looking forward to trying the Pineapple Lanai Pride Float at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and the Pride Coconut Key Lime Pop at Gasparilla Island Grille at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
And that’s just the top 5. There is so much more to explore during Pride Month, so, come visit us and Share Your Pride. See you there!