NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”).
1. SPONSOR: Disney Consumer Products, Inc., located at 1201 Flower Street, Glendale, CA 91201 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Disney Baby February 2024 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“Territory”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Employees of Sponsor or any organizations responsible for administering, fulfilling, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to enter or win a prize. “Immediate family member” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins with Sponsor’s Sweepstakes announcement post on Sponsor’s official Disney Baby account on Instagram (@DisneyBaby) (“Sponsor’s Account”) on or about at 9:01 A.M. PT on February 8, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on February 9, 2024 (“Entry Period”). Sponsor may post one (1) or more subsequent Sweepstakes reminder posts to Sponsor’s Account (each, a “Sweepstakes Announcement”) during the Entry Period. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time and Sponsor’s computer will be the clock for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must have an active Instagram account (“Account”). If you do not have an Account, download the Instagram app from the Apple App Store or Google Play onto a compatible mobile device or visit https://www.instagram.com/ and create an Account according to the instructions provided. Creating an Account is free. You must accept the Instagram Terms at https://www.instagram.com/legal/terms/ to create an Account and you must be logged in to your Account in order to enter this Sweepstakes.
Once you have logged in to your Account you may enter this Sweepstakes by completing the following steps:
- follow Sponsor’s Account (“Required Follow”);
- like Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Announcement (“Required Like”); and,
- post a comment on Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Announcement that contains the following elements:
- (i) tag at least one (1) of your friends’ Instagram usernames in your comment in the following format: @username (“Required Friend Tag”); and (ii) use the hashtag #DisneyBabySweepstakes (“Required Hashtag”).
A comment in response to Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Announcement that contains both of these elements (i.e., the Required Friend Tag and Required Hashtag) will count as one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”). Please get your friends’ permission before tagging them in your Entry.
If your Account is private or posted content is otherwise inaccessible to Sponsor, your comment with the Required Friend Tag and the Required Hashtag may not result in a valid Sweepstakes Entry. Comments must include the Required Friend Tag and Required Hashtag, be in good taste (see Section 5) and otherwise comply with these Rules. All incomplete, miss-spelled, incorrect or non-conforming Entries as may be required will be disqualified.
Use of the Instagram app requires a compatible mobile device. Message and data rates imposed by your mobile service provider may apply. Use of Instagram requires internet access. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your internet service provider may apply.
5. PROHIBITED CONTENT: You agree that your Entry will not contain any content that would infringe or violate any right of a third party including without limitation: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights (this includes any trademark, trade name or logo of any third party or naming/referencing/depicting a third party (living or dead) without their written consent); (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.
In addition to the foregoing requirements, Entries may not contain, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entry that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, dangerous, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (ii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other products, people or companies; (v) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, photographs,sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (vii) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (viii) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or (ix) is in violation of any law or regulation. Entries that do not meet the requirements and specifications listed above and that are otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Rules, may be disqualified, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once an Entry is submitted, it cannot be modified.
6. LIMITATIONS: Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or Accounts a person may have or whether more than one person uses the same email address or Account. All Entries must be posted during the Entry Period to be eligible. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and not subject to appeal. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email addresses or Accounts to enter more than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Rules or are submitted in any manner other than set forth in these Rules are void and will be disqualified. Any use of automated or programmed methods of Entry are prohibited. Neither the Promotion Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Released Parties”) are responsible for any of the following: Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, or other connections; telephone or internet availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software failure, technical errors or difficulties; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties. Released Parties are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Instagram app, platform or functionalities that may interfere with this Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Instagram for this Sweepstakes as set forth herein) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Instagram direct message, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may modify or terminate this Sweepstakes.
7. PRIZE: One (1) prize pack is available to be won. The winner (“Winner”) will be awarded a prize pack containing: two (2) Minnie Mouse print BFF Be More Minnie Diaper Bags and two (2) Minnie Mouse print Park Packs by jujuBe. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: $530.Elements of the prize pack will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer the prize pack or to obtain cash or other substitutes, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize pack or portions thereof of equal or greater value if the prize pack listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Any and all expenses associated with redeeming the prize pack are not included and are solely the Winners’ responsibility. Any depiction of the prize pack is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual prize won. If the actual value of the prize pack is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any portion of the prize not accepted or used will be forfeited and no additional compensation of any kind will be awarded.
All applicable federal, state, local and provincial taxes associated with claiming the prize pack are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If the Winner is a U.S. resident and the prize value is $600 or more, Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the actual value of the prize. Awarding of prize may be contingent upon Sponsor’s receipt of a validly executed IRS Form W-9.
8. WINNER SELECTION/ODDS: On or about February 9, 2024, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Winner in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about February 10, 2024, Sponsor will send a direct message to the potential Winner’s Account (“Notification”). In order to be declared a Winner, you must meet the eligibility requirements in Section 2 above. Upon initial Notification by Sponsor, potential Winner must contact Sponsor at the email address or phone number provided by Sponsor and provide Sponsor with their contact information (name, email address, U.S. shipping address and/or phone number). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address or Account is registered.
Failure to respond to Sponsor within two (2) days of Sponsor’s first Notification attempt, or return of Sponsor’s Notification message as undeliverable, may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate potential Winner, time permitting. The prize pack will be awarded, provided it is validly claimed by February 12, 2024 (the “Prize Claim Deadline”), after which Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select an alternate Winner, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to the Instagram app, direct message feature, the Instagram comment function or email or telephone functionality issues that may interfere with Winner Notification. Potential Winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited).
At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification and forfeiture of the prize pack may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor’s Notification as directed and with the required information within two (2) days of Sponsor’s first Notification attempt; [b] the return of Notification or prize as undeliverable; [c] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of identity and eligibility; [d] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by the Prize ClaimDeadline; [e] potential Winner’s failure to make their Account public and viewable by Sponsor as described above; and [f] any other non-compliance with these Rules.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California and shall be solely and exclusively brought in courts within Los Angeles County, California.
13. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winner, e-mail DCP.DisneyLiving@Disney.com with the subject line: Disney Baby February 2024 Sweepstakes Winner. All such requests must be received within sixty (60) days following the close of the Entry Period. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. You understand that you are providing your contact information to claim a prize you may win to Sponsor and not to Meta Platforms, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. You understand that you are providing your contact information to claim a prize you may win to Sponsor and not to Meta Platforms, Inc.