NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons who, upon entering Sweepstakes, are not deemed minors in their jurisdiction of primary residence; are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes will commence at 3:15 p.m. on September 27, 2019 and end at 5:15 p.m. on September 27, 2019 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting the Disney Parks Blog post found here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/09/celebrate-the -10-Year-anniversary-of-the-disney-parks-blog-with-special-baseball-t-shirt/ (“Sweeps Blog Post”), clicking the link embedded within the Sweeps Blog Post, and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form (“Entry” and collectively referred to herein as “Entries”). Your Entry must state your valid email address (“Address”) and full name, as all Entries without a valid first and last name will be discarded. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to enter more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZES: One hundred and thirteen (113) prizes are available to be won: one (1) Disney Park Blog 10th Anniversary Baseball T-shirt for each winner (approximate retail value [“ARV“] of each prize: $26.24). Total ARV of all prizes: $2,965.12. Limit one (1) prize per person per Address. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Any and all expenses associated with use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won.
7. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about September 27, 2019, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
8. WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via email to their Address on or about September 27, 2019 and must respond as indicated in the email. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [a] falsification of winner information or submission of more than one (1) Entry; [b] potential winner’s failure to respond to the notice within forty-eight (48) hours with his/her full name and postal or mailing address; [c] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [d] the return of any prize as undeliverable; [e] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency and; [f] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes associated with the prize are solely the responsibility of each winner.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of the Rules or the winners’ list (before October 27, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Park Blog 10th Anniversary Baseball T-shirt Sweepstakes Rules, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000, designating either winners’ list or Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this Web page.