NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 (“Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 11:00 A.M., April 3, 2015, and ending at 2:00 P.M., April 6, 2015 (“Entry Period”), you may enter the Sweepstakes by sending an email to WDWSweepstakes@gmail.com. In the body of the email, you must include a “March Magic Challenge” message of no more than 50 characters in length which could be as simple as “Hi” or “Celebrating March Magic” along with your full name and full mailing address (“Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address (“Address”).
For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times are Eastern Time. Administrator’s computer system is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 2:00 P.M., April 6, 2015. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and may disqualify the entrant. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) both at the time of entry and on the date of the event, and are not employees of Sponsor or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: TWO PRIZES (“Prize”): Each Prize includes a pack of 16 March Magic team T-shirts, one (1) winner will receive T-shirts featuring the sixteen (16) Disneyland® Resort attraction teams, and one (1) winner will receive T-shirts featuring the sixteen (16) Walt Disney World® Resort attraction teams (each a “Winner”). Sponsor will select, at its sole discretion, which set of shirts is sent to each Winner. Each Prize Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $400. Total ARV of all Prizes: $800. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely a Winner’s responsibility. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen Prizes. Prize elements may not be separated, and Winner will not receive compensation for any Prize element that Winner is unable to use for any reason. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by April 30, 2015 after which date no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about April 7, 2015, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential Winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about April 7, 2015, the potential Winners will be notified via email to confirm mailing address as well as obtain any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner’s failure to respond to email or phone notification within 24 hours of transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after one (1) attempt;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with a winning Entry;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by April 30, 2015, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Winners (after April 30, 2015, and before May 31, 2015) and/or Rules (before April 6, 2015), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Parks Blog March Magic Sweepstakes Winners/Rules, Ventura Associates International, LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, Dept. BW, New York, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.