Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom® Park Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: Commencing at 12:00:01 P.M. on September 9, 2014, and ending at 3:00:00 P.M. on September 9, 2014 (“Entry Period”), subject to the limitations below, you may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting the Disney Parks blog post found here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/disney-side-not-so-scary-soiree-at-magic-kingdom-park (“Blog”), clicking the link embedded within the blog post, and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form (“Entry”). Your Entry must state your valid email address (“Address”) and full name, as all Entries without a valid first and last name will be discarded. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Eastern Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address.
3. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one Entry per person per Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, Florida (“Territory”) and who are 18 years of age or older as of September 9, 2014. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively “Entities”), and the members of their households and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each) are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES (“Prize” or “Prizes”): Ninety-One (91) Prizes: Each Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive: [a] admission for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) ) to the Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on September 14, 2014 (“Event”); [b] admittance for Winner and Guest to Villain’s Sinister Soiree dessert party at Cinderella Castle during the Event, and [c] one (1) standard car parking will be provided to each Winner to permit admission (at no cost to Winner and/or Guest) to the Magic Kingdom Park to participate in the Event. Winners and Guests are encouraged to wear costumes, and it would be great, though it is not mandatory, if it was a Disney-Parks-inspired costume subject to guidelines listed below and in the Blog. Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Masks will not be permitted. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely each Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to Magic Kingdom Park, gratuities and tips and merchandise. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $356. Total ARV for all Prizes: $32,396. Limit one Prize per person per Address. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of Prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of Prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prizes are validly claimed by September 11, 2014, after which no alternate Winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded. In the event that a Prize component is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes on Prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Guest may be under 18 years of age, but if Guest is under 18 years of age, s/he must be accompanied by Winner who must be parent or legal guardian.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about September 9, 2014, the potential Winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential Winners will be notified by email on or about September 9, 2014. Each Winner must present a copy of his/her winning email with valid photo ID for admission to the Event at their designated date and time. Valid photo ID currently includes a government issued driver’s license or passport, school ID or valid Disney-issued annual pass (“Annual Passport”) [see https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/ for more details on the Annual Passport]. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and forfeiture may result from any of the following: [a] falsification of Guest information or submission of more than one Entry; [b] potential Winner’s failure to present a copy of his/her winning email with valid photo ID on date and at time of Event; [c] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency; [d] potential Winner’s failure to redeem a Prize on the designated date and time; [e] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, and [f] any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of the Rules or the Winners’ List (after September 9, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom® Park Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this Web page.