DISNEYLAND SUMMER OF HEROES CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC (“Sponsor”), 1201 Grand Central Avenue, Glendale, CA 91201.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033, U.S.A., is the independent agency administering this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Disneyland Summer of Heroes Challenge Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (“Territory”) who are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees, and members of their household (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate family (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each) and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household, of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Rules”). Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void outside of the Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Note: If an Entrant accesses Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook on his/her mobile device to enter this Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the Entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile devices’ capabilities for specific mobile application instructions.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins on 12:00:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 13, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 19, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the official Sweepstakes clock. During the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant (“Entrant”) must submit a photograph of him/her in a super hero pose (“Photo”).
An Entrant may enter his/her Photo using one (1) of the following three (3) methods:
A. Twitter: An Entrant may logon to his/her Twitter account, follow @Disneyland (if he/she does not already), and post a Photo (videos will not be accepted) that includes the hashtag “#HeroUpSweepstakes” to receive one (1) entry (“Twitter Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. An Entrant must follow @Disneyland and have a non-private Twitter account to enter the Sweepstakes and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Sweepstakes Period ends to be eligible to win/claim a prize for potential winner notification purposes. Due to the way Twitter operates its service, Sponsor may not receive Twitter Entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates (i.e., an Entrant has set his/her account so that only people the Entrant has approved can view his/her updates).
B. Instagram: An Entrant may logon to his/her Instagram account, follow @Disneyland and post one (1) Photo (videos will not be accepted) that includes the hashtag “#HeroUpSweepstakes” to receive one (1) entry (“Instagram Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. An Entrant must follow @Disneyland and have a non-private Instagram account to enter the Sweepstakes and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Sweepstakes Period ends to be eligible to win/claim a prize for potential winner notification purposes. NOTE: The Photo must be a new Instagram post. Placing the hashtag on an existing Instagram photograph posted prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period will not be considered a valid entry. Due to the way Instagram operates its service, Sponsor may not receive Instagram Entries from Instagram users with “protected” updates/private posts (i.e., an Entrant has set his/her account so that only people the Entrant has approved can view his/her updates).
C. Facebook: An Entrant may logon to his/her Facebook account and navigate to the Disneyland Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/Disneyland (“Page”). On the first day of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post to the Page a Sweepstakes-related post (“Sweepstakes Post”) and pin the Sweepstakes Post to the top of the Page during the Sweepstakes Period. An Entrant must post a comment, including a Photo and the hashtag “#HeroUpSweepstakes”, in the Sweepstakes Post to receive one (1) entry (“Facebook Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. The Facebook Entry must be a post on the Page as a comment to the Sweepstakes Post to be an entry in the Sweepstakes. Comments posted elsewhere on Facebook will not be valid.
Twitter Entries, Instagram Entries, and Facebook Entries are hereinafter referred to individually as an “Entry” and collectively as “Entries”. Regardless of method of entry, a unique Photo may only be submitted once. If the same Photo is entered more than once using any of the methods of entry, all subsequent Entries submitted in the Sweepstakes using that same Photo will be void, and the Entrant may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. For clarity, an Entrant may submit multiple Entries using any and all methods of entry, but each Entry must be a unique and different Photo from any other Photo used by Entrant to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with the above terms or the guidelines and requirements (“Entry Guidelines and Requirements”) as set forth in Section 5 of these Rules.
All Entries submitted are subject to all of the provisions of these Rules, including but not limited to the Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth in Section 5 of these Rules.
5. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry:
- Must be in English;
- Must include the hashtag #HeroUpSweepstakes;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights (whether living or deceased), including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights;
- Must not contain any links or URLs;
- Must have approval from any persons (if minors, approval from their parent or legal guardian) appearing in the Entry and the Entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Entry to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information of any person, such as full name, address or phone number;
- Must be the sole, exclusive and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by Entrant (Instagram filters are permitted);
- Must not in any way contain any logos, brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or its affiliates, which Sponsor has granted Entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Sweepstakes as set forth in Section 6 of these Rules;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or Sweepstakes of any kind;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, misleading, disparaging, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, unsafe or dangerous activities, any political agenda or message, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenges or seek to overthrow any government;
Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant and none of Entrant’s Entries will be eligible to win.
6. SPONSOR’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (“IP”) AND GENERAL ENTRY TERMS: Sponsor grants Entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor’s or any of its affiliate’s name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of participating in this Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of Sponsor’s IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, Entrants recognize that all rights, title, and interest in Sponsor’s IP shall remain exclusively with the Sponsor, and Entrant agrees that he or she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title or interest in and to the Sponsor’s IP except for the limited license granted to Entrant in these Rules is transferred or created. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making an Entry in this Sweepstakes, and that any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in the Entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
Each Entrant retains ownership of his/her Entry. Each Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and designated agents a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, unconditional, fully paid license and right (a) to post and to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of the Entry and any materials provided by the Entrant with the Entrant’s Entry or otherwise through the Sweepstakes (“Entrant Materials”), (b) to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute (directly and indirectly), or license the Entry and Entrant Materials (and derivative works thereof), and (c) to sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights, including, without limitation, the right to sublicense to further third parties. Additionally each Entrant consents to the use of the name, Instagram account name, Twitter handle, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself and any other person appearing in the Entry and Entrant Materials for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Sweepstakes.
If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry and Entrant Materials.
7. WINNER SELECTION: On or about June 20, 2017, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner is subject to review of eligibility and confirmation of his/her compliance with these Rules. Decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator are final and binding. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry or as to the identity of an Entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder (determined at the time the Entry is submitted) of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account used to make the Entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address associated with the Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account (as applicable) used to make the Entry. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and/or Entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
8. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Prize (1): The winner will receive a Disneyland® Resort Vacation Package (“Prize”), consisting of a two (2) day/one (1) night package for winner and up to three (3) guests (the “Guests” and together with the winner, the “Group”) at the Disneyland Resort (“Resort”). The Prize will include:  hotel accommodations for the Group consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons) for one (1) night at a Resort or Resort area hotel, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, plus standard hotel parking for one (1) vehicle for the 1-night stay;  up to four (4) Disneyland Resort 2-Day, 1-Park per day tickets for the Group valid for admission to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park, but not both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions); and  a special Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: BREAKOUT! comic book. NOTE: Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for his/her own travel arrangements and expenses to and from the Disneyland Resort, including, but not limited to air or automobile travel. For clarity, travel to Anaheim, California is NOT included in the Prize.
The ARV of the Prize is One Thousand Seven-Hundred Seventy-One Dollars ($1,071.00). ARV may vary from actual value, depending on date of stay. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded.
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
C. Prize Conditions: Sponsor, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns are hereby released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of action that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of a prize, any Prize-related activity, and/or the Sweepstakes. All benefits and payments are personal to the winner and are not redeemable for cash and are neither assignable nor transferable.
Grand Prize fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and hotel/room availability. The Grand Prize must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Sponsor at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited, and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use any portion of the Prize for any reason. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is allowed except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. If for any reason the Prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Award of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Prize, and elements thereof, may not be sold, bartered, assigned, exchanged, transferred or replaced if lost or stolen. Grand Prize and its components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the Grand Prize. Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Sponsor.
Each guest must be at least 18 or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, unless such travel companion is the child or legal ward of the winner. If a Guest is a minor and not the child or legal ward of the winner, the parent/legal guardian of such Guest must also accompany the minor Guest. Any minor child must be accompanied at all times by his/her parent/legal guardian who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Such parent/legal guardian will be deemed to be one of the winner’s Guests (unless such parent/legal guardian is the winner). The winner and his/her Guests will each be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
The Prize-related hotel stay must occur and be completed by, and the theme park tickets expire on, June 15, 2018 Block-out dates may apply. No extensions will be granted. Guests must stay in the same hotel room as winner and theme park tickets must be used by the Group on the same dates unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the winner elects to partake in the Prize with fewer Guests than allowed for or no Guests, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner.
All costs and expenses not specifically included herein are solely the winner’s responsibility as are all federal, state, and local taxes. The winner is responsible for paying all taxes. The award of the Prize is subject to applicable withholding requirements.
The winner and his/her guests are responsible for round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and Southern California, all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities, and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Rules. The winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in or prior thereto and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to the winner and/or his/her Guests will be the responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. The winner and his/her Guests shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issued in conjunction with the Prize. In the event the winner and/guest(s) is denied entry into any ticketed location or is removed or barred from any ticketed location for any other reason, Sponsor is not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided. Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice.
9. NOTIFICATION TO WINNER AND REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM PRIZE: The potential winner will be sent a notification with further instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize, including requesting the potential winner to provide his or her e-mail address and mailing address, on or about June 21, 2017. If the potential winner entered via Twitter, he/she will be notified at his/her Twitter account via a Direct Message from @Disneyland and must respond with his/her full name and e-mail address within 24 hours. If the potential winner entered via Instagram, he/she will be notified at his/her Instagram account via a Direct Message from @Disneyland and must respond with his/her full name and e-mail address within 24 hours. If the potential winner entered via Facebook, he/she will be notified by a Facebook Reply Comment in response to the potential winner’s Facebook Entry on the Sweepstakes Post The potential winner must then respond within 24 hours by sending the Sponsor a Private Facebook message (via the “Message” functionality/button found at the lower right corner of the Page cover image) with his/her full name and e-mail address.
Regardless of how the potential winner entered, he/she will then be notified at the provided e-mail address by the Administrator and must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (including, without limitation, the Social Security Number as required by law) (“Affidavit”) within ten (10) calendar days from the date the form is sent to the potential winner. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [a] potential winner’s failure to respond to the Sponsor’s initial notification within 24 hours; [b] the return of an e-mail notification sent by Sponsor/Administrator as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of eligibility, including age, identity and residency; [d] potential winner’s failure to execute and return the Affidavit within ten (10) calendar days from the date the form is sent to the potential winner; [e] any other non-compliance with these Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes email, including the Affidavit email, to a spam or junk folder. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or does not accept the Prize, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. In such cases where the Prize is not accepted or where the Prize is forfeited, there will, as necessary, and as time permits, be three (3) alternate drawings. Upon verification of eligibility, Sponsor’s designee will contact the winner to arrange hotel booking. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
10. INTERNET/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Facebook, Inc., and each of their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, agents and independent contractors (individually and collectively, “Releasees”), are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind, including but not limited to interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections; miscommunications; failed, partial, or garbled telephone or computer transmissions; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected Entries or transmissions; insufficient space in Entrant’s email account to receive email; phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties; other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; or for any damage to any person’s computer or wireless device related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Additionally, Releasees are not responsible for entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, illegible, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules, late, lost or stolen Entries; incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any Entries in the Sweepstakes. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Any person attempting to enter using multiple identities or any other device or artifice to enter multiple times in contravention of these Rules, or to interfere with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. Additionally, any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual found or suspected, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. If, in the judgment of Sponsor and/or Administrator, the Sweepstakes is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt or inhibit, or may corrupt or inhibit the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned or intended, Sponsor and/or Administrator have the right, in their sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law); and in such event, to select the winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable. Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook platform, or Twitter, Instagram or Facebook functionalities, that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF A PRIZE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.
12. GOVERNING LAW: The terms of this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed under, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Rules shall be submitted exclusively to the California Superior Court in and for Orange County (or if the Superior Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to such other court sitting in such county having subject matter jurisdiction) for trial and determination by the court sitting without a jury. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of such court and to the service of process outside the State of California pursuant to the requirements of such court in any matter submitted to it, and they expressly waive the right to a jury trial. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR RELEASEES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
13. RELEASE: By participating, each Entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all costs, claims, liabilities, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes, or arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use, or misuse of a prize. A winner’s acceptance of the Grand Prize and the participation in the Grand Prize of a Guest of winner constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s and Guests’ names, addresses (city and state, province or territory only), voices, likenesses, photographs, biographical and prize information and/or statements about these Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, and winner and Guests hereby release the Releasees from any claims or liability arising out of or with respect to such use.
14. GENERAL TERMS & AGREEMENT TO RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. In connection with any entry you submit to Sponsor for the purposes of the Sweepstakes, you agree that creative ideas, suggestions or other materials you submit are not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and Sponsor in any way, and that you have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail and govern.
15. WINNER LIST: To obtain a listing of the name of the winner, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, to be received by August 19, 2017, to: Disneyland Summer of Heroes Challenge Sweepstakes Winner List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Customer services inquiries can be made at Contact Us.
Disneyland® is a registered trademark of Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All Rights Reserved.