DISNEYLAND RESORT “MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE PREMIERE EVENT SWEEPSTAKES” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA, 92802, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:00 P.M., January 11, 2017 and ending at 11:59:59 A.M., January 12, 2017 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by registering at http://disneyparksblogsweeps.com/ (“Entry”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules””), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M., January 12, 2017. Only one Entry per person; any subsequent Entries after an initial Entry by an individual will be disqualified. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are 18 years or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) Prizes: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere event in Disneyland® Park on January 19, 2017 from 7:30 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. (“Tickets”). A total of fifty (50) Tickets will be awarded. The Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere event ticket is valid for admission to Disneyland® Park during event hours only and includes parking at Mickey and Friends after 6:00 P.M. on the day of the event. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and winner must accompany his/her guest to the event. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to, standard internet services charges, travel expenses and any applicable taxes. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) per Prize: $190.00. Total ARV: $4,750.00. Prize is not redeemable for cash, and entertainment during the event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather or otherwise. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by January 19, 2017, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about January 12, 2017, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. Limit one (1) Prize per household.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified via email on or about January 11, 2017. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification or forfeiture may result from any of the following: [a] potential winner’s failure to claim his/her Prize by January 19, 2017; [b] the return of the notification as undeliverable; [c] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility, including age, identity and residency; [d] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potential winning Entry; [e] potential winner’s failure to immediately execute and return an Affidavit, if required; [f] potential winner’s communication that he/she will be unable to or potential winner’s failure to be able to redeem the Prize on the stated day and time of the event; and [g] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a disqualification or prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the Prizes;  winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify Prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  you have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to grant the rights to Sponsor as expressed herein;  all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the Rules or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within Orange County, California;  all Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;  all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ and legal fees, and under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased;  in the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail and govern;  a Winner may not charge any guests for participating in a Prize; and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
9. RULES & WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners (after January 19, 2017 and before February 1, 2017) and/or Rules (before January 12, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere Event Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Disney Destinations, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA 92803. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.