How can I get tickets to this event?
This event will go on sale on Monday, October 19, 2015, at www.amctheatres.com/starwarswdw.
Why does the price for this event vary?
Ticket prices reflect a variety of format options for the movie, including 2D ($94.99), 3D ($98.99) and 3D ETX ($99.99).
Can I purchase a ticket just for the private after-hours party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®?
No, the event includes both admission to the movie at AMC Disney Springs™ theatres as well as the after-hours event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Separate admission is not available.
Are any discounts available for this event?
No. Discounts are not available for this special engagement event.
Will transportation be provided between Disney Springs™ and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®?
Participants will need to provide their own transportation between Disney Springs™ and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. If you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel the night of the event and prefer not to drive, complimentary transportation will be provided from Disney Springs™ to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and back to your resort. There will not be transportation provided between Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney Springs™ at the end of the event. Parking at Disney Springs™ is complimentary. Parking at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is included in the event ticket price. Please allow extra time for parking at Disney Springs™ due to construction in the area. More information about parking and event logistics will be communicated closer to the event.
What time should I arrive at Disney Springs™?
By purchasing a ticket to this event, participants are confirmed to receive a seat to see the movie at a specified time in the format chosen. There will be two steps to check-in for this event:
- Anytime after purchasing a ticket online and up to one hour prior to the event, participants will need to bring their online confirmation number to the theatre box office or Automated Box Office kiosks during normal operating hours to print a AMC Disney Springs™ 24 Theatres ticket.
- On Thursday, December 17, 2015, Disney Springs™ will open at 8:00 a.m. for guests to begin checking in for the event. Plan to arrive at least 1 hour prior to the show time to allow ample time to check in. Guests should bring their printed AMC Disney Springs™ theaters Box Office Ticket (with Auditorium Number) to the check-in location that will be communicated prior to the event. Please be aware that Guests are not able to enter Disney Springs™ prior to 8:00 a.m.
Will there be any characters at this event?
Yes, characters will be appearing at Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
Will anything else be open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® for the private after-hours party?
Yes, select merchandise and food and beverage locations will operate during the after-hours party in addition to Star Wars Launch Bay, Star Tours The Adventures Continue attraction. There will be additional entertainment throughout the park. No other attractions are planned to operate.
Can we come in costume?
Make sure your costume is child-friendly and follows guidelines determined by AMC and Disney:
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon or toy guns.
- For this event at Disney Springs, AMC Disney Springs 24 and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, masks must be carried although can be worn for photos. Use of full-face paint is not allowed.
- Guests who dress like Disney or Star Wars characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the AMC Disney Springs 24 and Disney’s Hollywood Studios entrances and also within Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We reserve he right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Parks, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.