'World of Color' at Disney California Adventure Park

Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Features New ‘N’awlins Brunch Fest’ with Bloody Mary Bar

posted on August 5th, 2010 by Heather Hust Rivera, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company

I just heard about a new Sunday brunch in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim — “N’awlins Brunch Fest.”
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but I’m most looking forward to the Bloody Mary Bar.

You can get a Bloody Mary exactly how you want it. You pick the base, the liquor, the garnishes and you can even customize the flavor on the rim and throw in several spicy additions. Check out the menu to see just how comprehensive it is.
Bloody Mary Menu
The brunch is available every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and includes an assortment of items from Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen’s regular menu with new brunch dishes along with a kids buffet, dessert buffet and entertainment. Entertainment includes tableside magicians performing card tricks, a face painter and live music.

You can browse the full menu and see prices here. The kids buffet is $12.00 per child (ages 3-12).

Reservations are recommended but not required. Call 714-776-5200 to make a reservation.

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort

Kati on August 5th, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Oh boy! Is there a Bloody Mary Bar at WDW too?

Anthony on August 5th, 2010 at 11:57 pm

I love this place when ever I visit Disneyland It’s a MUST DO and you can be sure I will be there for brunch on my next visit!

Eduardo on August 6th, 2010 at 11:52 am

I am definitely going next time I’m at the park. I hope it is soon. I miss the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

mike on August 10th, 2010 at 11:46 am

There have been many changes to Disneyland and one of the very best is Downtown Disney!! As 40 year fans our family really enjoys the ability to browse, shop, and dine there while we’re at the Park. Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen is our favorite!! Friday and Saturday nights are fun with the band, Sounds of New Orleans and the Sunday Brunch is EXCELLENT!! There’s entertainment then too!! We often take a break from the Park at mid day and ride the Monorail over and have lunch on the patio and people watch. The food, service, and atmosphere are great!!

Mike in Arizona

Mike from CA on August 12th, 2010 at 12:41 am

We hit Downtown Disney 5 to 10 times a year and our favorite night spot is the Jazz Kitchen. The Sounds of New Orleans (Kenny, Woody, Johnny, and Richard) are all seasoned professionals, and it’s rare to find talent as good at they are. I agree with Arizona Mike on all points (we met him and his wife by chance at the Jazz Kitchen and have run across them quite a few times there). It’s great fun, great entertainment, good food, and we can’t wait to go back. The more you get into the band, the more fun you will have!

Bakersfield Mike

Thor from CA on August 12th, 2010 at 4:44 am

Wow! Heather, thanks for the heads up on this! I’ve already created about three different versions I want to try from the menu you posted here. I suppose I should also plan on having some food with it too, you think?

I can’t wait to get to Brennan’s on an upcoming Sunday. Thanks again!