Over the years runDisney has hosted a variety of races and meet-ups throughout Disney Parks and Resorts, and the next race is right around the corner. To gear up for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Meet-Up Event this weekend, we wanted to take a look at some of the other exciting races and events in the past. Have you participated in a runDisney marathon yet?
Take 5: runDisney Races at Disney Parks
- Meet-Up and Fly Away Through the Disneyland Resort for Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend – Participants will get to run through Disneyland park for the first time as part of a runDisney meet-up in this weekend’s Tinker Bell Half Marathon!
- Brazil’s Costa Establishes New Streak at Dramatic Walt Disney World Marathon – See who broke records in the 26.2-mile Walt Disney World Marathon earlier this month.
- Race Report: Disneyland Half Marathon – Disney Parks Blog authors joined 15,000 participants in the Disneyland Half Marathon last September – check out all the details in Erin’s post!
- They Ate, They Drank and They Ran at the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – More than 17,000 runners participated in the “Meet Up, Eat Up” at the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, gaining the experience of a lifetime.
- Looking and Running Like a Real-Life Disney Princess – Calling all Disney Princesses! Check out this half marathon at Walt Dinsey World Resort meant just for you.