Tokyo DisneySea, Tower of Terror

Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Merchandise Debuts at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on November 19th, 2013 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Shawn Slater and Erin Glover have given you the details on this year’s Disney ¡Viva Navidad! taking place at Disney California Adventure park! Are you planning to celebrate with us? If so, keep an eye out for special commemorative merchandise including T-shirts for kids and adults, fleece, drink ware and an ornament!

VNM927616THUMB VNM927617THUMB VNM927618THUMB

If it’s a Disney ¡Viva Navidad! pin you seek, it’s currently scheduled to release in early December, so make sure to watch www.DisneyPins.com for specific release dates and more information.

The Disney ¡Viva Navidad! merchandise cart will be located near Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure park, so be sure to stop by!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Kenny on November 19th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I have a Gran Fiesta Tour t-shirt from Epcot with that exact same design.

tracey on November 19th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Michelle… For those enough not lucky enough to be in California, will any of the merchandise be available to purchase online? Thanks!!

Michelle Harker on November 19th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Tracey, I would recommend reaching out to our Disney Merchandise Guest Services team at 877-560-6477 to inquire about Viva Navidad merchandise opportunities.

Chad on November 19th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

My friend and I were fortunate enough to be at California Adventure this weekend. Because I had been reading your blog, I knew to try the pineapple tamales and hot cocoa with cornmeal. It was fulfilling and refreshing to sample some world cuisine at the end of the year to remind us of how we are all globally connected. Well done.

Michelle Harker on November 19th, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Isn’t it amazing Chad! Definitely two of my favorites.

Dolores from CA on November 19th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Where can I try the pineapple tamales and hot cocoa with cornmeal? Chad just made me hungry!

Michelle Harker on November 19th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Hi Dolores! Chad just made me hungry too. Look for some of our festive food offerings at Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure park.

Larry on November 25th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Michelle, was at the Park this weekend and spent a lot of the day in DCA. Love the Food, Parade, and music. Send kiddos the the group who thought of this. Great use of space. Great Job All!