It’s hard to believe there are only two more weeks left in 2014. Have you made your New Year’s Eve plans yet? For those of you looking to welcome 2015 at Disneyland Resort on December 31, we have quite a party planned for Disney California Adventure park. Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store:
- A Sneak Peek of “Frozen Fun” – “Frozen Fun” doesn’t officially begin until January 7, but you can check out “Olaf’s Snow Fest,” “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration,” and “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” throughout the day on December 31.
- Live Music and Dancing – Once the sun goes down, live bands take the stage at each of four hot spots across the park. From Latin and country to jazz and big band, you can dance the night away with Los Hermanos Herrera at Paradise Garden, the Kelly Rae Band in Cars Land, Tim Gill All-Stars at Carthay Circle on Buena Vista Street, and the Ellis Island Boys at Sonoma Terrace.
- Hats and Horns – Pick up complimentary party hats and horns, and become part of the festive celebration going on all over the park!
- “World of Color – Winter Dreams” – The holiday edition of this amazing nighttime spectacular will be presented three times during the evening, including a special late-night showing starting just minutes after midnight.
- Happy New Year! – Throughout the park, join in as we mark the final seconds of 2014 and count down to 2015, complete with fireworks over Paradise Pier. And the party doesn’t end there! Disney California Adventure park remains open until 1 a.m. with your favorite attractions and more live music on every stage.
Of course, Disneyland park will also offer a mix of entertainment and fireworks, for those of you opting to spend New Year’s Eve across the Esplanade. And keep an eye on Disney Parks Blog – Pam Brandon will be sharing dining options for New Year’s Eve at the Disneyland Resort soon.