Who knows their way around a dessert better than Carlo’s Bakery head and celebrated pastry Chef Buddy Valastro?
No one – that’s who!
And lucky for us, Buddy returns to this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival – with a sumptuous demo and discussion that is sure to be a taste- and crowd-pleaser.
Anyone who knows – or knows of – Buddy knows that family plays an integral part in everything he does. Carlo’s is a legendary family business and, as seen in its TV show, shines the spotlight on the warmth, heart – and, of course, sometimes craziness – of three generations of family working together.
We caught up with Chef Buddy at Carlo’s in Jersey City to get a sneak peek into his festival presentation and ask him about what he and his family love to do – and eat – while at Walt Disney World.
Chef Buddy will be appearing at the Festival as part of the “What’s Cookin’ With” series of celebrity chef demos and discussions. He will be at Epcot Sunday, Nov. 12.
To book a seat at Buddy’s appearance at the Festival or any of the other Special Dining Events, check out at EpcotFoodFestival.com, or call 407-939-3378.
Here are the links to book online:
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Beverage Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Party for the Senses
- What’s Cookin’ With… at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Cheese Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Eat to the Beat Dining Package at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
And stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for updates and more!