It’s a wonderful time of the year to stroll the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort, brimming with beautiful décor, tasty treats, holiday entertainment and unique shopping options for everyone on your list! Here’s a peek!
You’ll want to stop for selfies around the gorgeous holiday displays and horticulture throughout the Downtown Disney District. Sights to see include a total 6,200 ornaments, with 800 ornaments on the 30’ tree by the Uva Bar and 900 ornaments in each of six planters, which feature more than 50 types of flowers and ferns.
Sips & Sweets
Be sure to sip and savor these sweet treats:
- California Churro – The White Christmas Churro coated in powdered sugar with a minty flavor is a favorite!
- Cotton Candy Creations – Enjoy seasonal Peppermint, Candy Apple and Hot Chocolate cotton candy buckets.
- Earl of Sandwich – In addition to the popular Holiday Sandwich, enjoy the Holiday Ham-Ham with Cheddar, Yams and Cranberry Sandwich.
- Kayla’s Cake – Christmas Snowman and Gingerbread Macarons are delicious and adorable.
- Salt & Straw – Savor a scoop or pint of seasonal flavors like Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Peppermint Bark Mocha and Cinnamon Coconut Eggnog.
- Starbucks – Try the Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, a Caramel Brulée Latte or pick up a pound of the Christmas Blend Espresso Roast. A second store location is coming soon to the Downtown Disney District, across from the Disneyland Monorail station.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cin-A-Bitz with Sweet Glaze are sugar, spice and very, very nice.
The Downtown Disney District features nightly entertainment throughout the holiday season, from the a capella carolers, Holiday Harmony, decked in “ugly” holiday sweaters to magicians and other talented artists throughout the promenade.
- World of Disney – A must-visit for Disney fans is the newly reimagined, 40,000 square-foot store redesigned to make shopping even easier and more entertaining with touches of pixie dust in the displays. Be sure to check out the new Disney Parks Holiday Collection.
- Ice-Land Workshop – Check out this spot near near The LEGO Store. For a limited time, pick out personalized holiday ornaments — a great gift idea.
- PANDORA Jewelry – Limited-edition jewelry and special offers are available for every holiday shopper throughout the season.
- Sanuk – This spot for cozy footwear includes Puff N Chill boots and Chiba Chill shoes.
- Other favorite shops include Disney Home, The Disney Dress Shop, Sephora and Curl Surf.
Join us as we say hello to the holidays at the Downtown Disney District!