It may be August, but there’s still plenty of time for summer fun here at the Disneyland Resort. From beloved attractions in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks to world-class dining and magical moments, here’s what’s not to miss!
1. Cast off on a colorful guided tour full of new adventures on the world-famous Jungle Cruise, then cool off with a splash-down on the thrilling Matterhorn Bobsleds.
2. After slinging webs with Spidey on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, catch a glimpse of Sam Wilson, aka Captain America inside Avengers Campus.
3. Step to the beat of the Disneyland Band, wave hello to familiar friends from Pixar, then grab your ears and dance to the sights and sounds of “Mickey’s Mix Magic.”
4. “Cheers” with either blue or green milk (you decide!) after your epic battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
5. Try tasty treats like the new pineapple split Dole Whip sundae at The Tropical Hideaway or consider a classic corn dog.
6. Experience the new scene from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco” in 3D with Donald joining in on the fun during “Mickey’s PhilharMagic.”
7. Dine at some of the newly reopened restaurants, including a bountiful brunch at Lamplight Lounge or meet one of your favorite characters during “Minnie and Friends – Breakfast in the Park” at Plaza Inn.
8. Now’s the perfect time to stay & play! Save up to 25 percent with summer value offers* off select rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel when you book through September 16, 2021, with your travel completed by October 2, 2021!
9. Stroll, shop and dine in style at Downtown Disney District where you can find the latest summer trends, unique eats and cool treats.
10. Create magical memories! With so much to see and do this summer, it’s time to celebrate as we welcome back the heart of the Disneyland Resort, YOU!
That’s not all! For a limited time, residents from all over California can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $83 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket. To take advantage of this special limited-time offer, purchase your tickets now. Then, visit three times anytime now through September 30, 2021—with no blockout dates (subject to theme park reservation availability).**
What’s on your Disneyland “not-to-miss” list?
*Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel from 7/5/21 through 10/2/21. Book through 9/16/2; travel must be completed by 10/3/21. Savings not available on Signature Suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
**Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 9/30/2021 and are limited in availability. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to five tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Ticket may not be upgraded. Offer subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
When will this reservation dates end? I wont buy a ticket if I cant get in without a reservation. Those two should be in synch. I would rather by a passport pass for everyday without no black out dates. I still have “E” tickets too! Been going to Disneyland since 1968.