Halloween is an exciting time of year for thousands of guests at both our national and international theme parks. It is a tradition that is celebrated in unique ways, thanks to our Imagineers and creative teams, with events such as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Mickey’s Halloween Party, and more. From Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, to Disney Cruise Line, to the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, guests come to Disney Parks for some frightfully family-friendly fun! With Halloween creeping up on us, read the posts below to find out how to have a spooky Halloween with Disney Parks.
Take 5: Halloween at Disney Parks
- Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort – Watch the pumpkin carvers, get a pirate makeover and more when you celebrate Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Returns Tonight at Magic Kingdom Park – Experience the fun of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom Park.
- Halloween in Hawai`i! Aulani Offers Spooky Fun for All Ages – Guests of all ages can enjoy the Halloween season at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, in Ko Olina, Hawai`i.
- Spooky Treats Onboard a Disney Cruise – Sail with Disney Cruise Line this month for a spooktacular time filled with haunted parties, spooky movies and ghoulish delights.
- Take a Peek Inside Disney’s Haunted Halloween at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort – Take a look at these photos to see how Halloween fun is celebrated at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.