I’m thrilled to announce that the Marketplace Co-Op is now officially open in Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort. First announced in November 2013 on the Disney Parks Blog, this new merchandise destination will serve as a testing space for new Disney retail concepts, shops and products.
Located next to Tren-D, Marketplace Co-Op will offer six different boutiques containing a variety of unique, authentic and original merchandise developed especially for Disney Parks, including the following:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
Today, we are also launching an online version of the Marketplace Co-Op via the Disney Parks online store at DisneyStore.com/MarketplaceCoOp. This online boutique will contain select items from Cherry Tree Lane, Disney Centerpiece and Beautifully Disney.
I also invite you to join us on Saturday, June 14 when world-renowned Celebrity DJ Pauly D will be appearing in the Marketplace Co-Op from 12 Noon to 1 p.m. to sign his line of DJ Pauly D™ headphones from SMS Audio.
Here are a few images from this exciting new destination: