The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure Park

‘Legends of Frontierland’ Extended at Disneyland Park

posted on August 28th, 2014 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush

I’ve got great news for you residents of Frontierland and Rainbow Ridge … “Legends of Frontierland” has been extended at Disneyland park! Originally scheduled to ride off into the sunset on September 1, this guest favorite will be around a bit longer – so if you haven’t chosen sides in the struggle for Frontierland, now is the time!

New to the story? Gather ‘round the campfire and catch up with these past Disney Parks Blog posts:

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

7 Comments Add Yours

Dan on August 28th, 2014 at 6:08 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!! “Legends OF Frontierland” has been extended!!!!!!!! Now, I can have more time to buy land!!! Do we know the new date now when it will end? Or will that be TBD??

Jason on August 28th, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Yay more chances to get that dirty sheriff Chance thrown in jail

>;-)

Michelle on August 29th, 2014 at 9:26 am

I did this for the first time this week. Oh my goodness I loved it so much ! I think we played for about 4 hours, we just couldn’t get enough. So this is awesome news!

Lynnae on August 29th, 2014 at 2:39 pm

This is great news! I participated in this for the first time last week. At first, I was a bit confused and I had a slow start, but once I started getting tasks and seeing everything that I could do, I had an absolute blast!

Benjamin on August 29th, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I love seeing more interpersonal human interaction coming to the parks like this. Any chance the Adventureland Trading Company will get a second life too?

David from ID on August 30th, 2014 at 12:22 am

My family is heading to Disneyland in November. Any chance it will still be around then? Sounds like a lot of fun!

Brittany from CA on September 4th, 2014 at 11:56 am

How long is this extended for? I will be in the parks the 12th, 13th and 14th. Will it be running still? As a disabled guest with a very weakening brain disease activities like this are the highlight of my time at Disney.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.