Halloween Time is upon us at the Disneyland Resort – which means it’s time for CANDY!!!! This year, our Disneyland Candy Makers have outdone themselves with an eerie array of spooky sweets and treats. You’ll find them at Candy Palace and Hunny Spot at Disneyland park; Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park; and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
Each of these treats are coated in chocolate and decorated with a variety of candies, colored sugar, and colored chocolate. I’ve put together a quick guide to make the trick or treating easy for you! Here are all of the sweets you can find throughout the resort starting Friday, Sept. 13 for Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort, which runs now through October 31, 2019.
Candy Caramel Apples
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Poison Skull Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Maleficent Apple (available Oct. 18-31)
- Minnie Mouse Day of the Dead Apple (available Oct. 31-Nov. 2)
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop (Vanilla)
- Bat Cake Pop (Red Velvet)
- Cauldron Cake Pop (Chocolate)
- Pumpkin Cake Pop (Pumpkin Spice, available Oct. 1-31)
- Oogie Boogie Cake Pop (Vanilla, only available at Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff and Marceline’s Confectionery)
- Minnie Witch Crispy Treat
- Mickey-shaped Spider Web Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat (only available at Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff and Marceline’s Confectionery)
- Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat (only available at Candy Palace and Hunny Spot)
- Maleficent Crispy Treat (available Oct. 18-31)
- Minnie Mouse Day of the Dead Crispy Treat (available Oct. 31-Nov. 2)
- Pumpkin Fudge
- Pumpkin Brittle
- Cookies and Cream Ghost Chocolate Cupcake
- Pumpkin Vanilla Cupcake
- Red Velvet Minnie Witch Cupcake (available Oct. 1-31)
For more information on the locations listed above or to buy tickets to come visit Disneyland Resort during Halloween Time, visit the Disneyland Resort website!
Looks yummy but agree with the other GF comment. Which are gluten free – Disney does a great job of accommodating with options but would be nice to have lots of GF holiday options!
Are any of these treats gluten free? There needs to be more GF options.
Peanut butter cups please. Including for the holiday season!