Aviator Minnie Mouse at Disney California Adventure Park

Captivating New Villains Collection to Launch at D Street in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort

posted on September 27th, 2012 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Out of the shadows comes Noah’s latest offering, themed to the Disney Villains, just in time for the hauntingly frightful Halloween season. Designed by Noah in partnership with Disney Consumer Products, these villains herald from some of the greatest stories from treasured Disney films.

“New

“I wanted to create a line this year that had a little something for everyone,” said Noah, “so for the guys, I went with the most dramatic and popular characters I could find, Chernabog (‘Fantasia’) and Scar (‘The Lion King’).

“New

“For the ladies, I opted to stick with two wickedly popular favorites: The Evil Queen (‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’) and Maleficent (‘Sleeping Beauty’). What makes this collection different is that I really wanted to create a dramatic effect with lighting that, simply put, tells an entire story through their eyes. I found that the lighting and dramatic shadows really enhanced each character’s attitude and personality in a different way.”

These new images will appear in a variety of items including limited edition giclees on canvas, men’s apparel, women’s apparel and skate decks.

“New

Last but not least is Noah’s debut of a Disney Theme Park Merchandise-commissioned custom Vinylmation themed to none other than Chernabog. This limited edition piece comes complete with a base that almost engulfs the vinyl in cool blue flames.

Noah will be on hand for a special appearance and signing October 20, from 3–6 p.m. at D Street in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.

Check out more Disney Parks merchandise in the posts below:

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Downtown Disney District

Ted on September 27th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Oh I love that Chernobog shirt. PLEASE tell me the shirts will be available at the Disney Stores around the country?

Michelle Harker on September 27th, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Hi Ted. Unfortunately only select stores at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts will be carrying these items. I’m not sure of any future plans to put them online, but can certainly keep you updated. I would recommend calling Disney Merchandise Guest Services in the days following the release (Oct. 20) at 1-877-560-6477, to inquire about remaining quantities.

Brent on September 27th, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I’m a HUGE villains fan please tell me all of this will be available at Walt Disney World as well.

Michelle Harker on September 27th, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Brent, we are hoping to offer them at Beverly Sunset in Disney Hollywood Studios around the time of Festival of the Masters. So definitely keep an eye out for them.

Alisa on September 27th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

These are amazing! I absolutely love Noah. His artwork is amazing – I have another painting he did of Maleficent as well as a skate deck from his Mavericks of Mayhem series. Can’t wait to see these in person! Then it will be the hard choice of deciding what to get….

Lyndie from UT on September 27th, 2012 at 5:11 pm

PLEASE tell me there is a Cruella!

Michelle Harker on September 27th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I’m sorry Lyndie. There’s no Cruella piece by Noah this time, but hopefully in the future.

Jennifer on September 27th, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Any idea on the pricing for the shirts? Limited edition vinylmation? Will he just be signing the vinylmation or other items? Thanks!

Michelle Harker on September 27th, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Hi Jennifer! The shirts are about $38 each. As for the Vinylmation Chernabog piece, it’s limited to 15, but unfortunately, I don’t have the price for you. He will be signing all product from the Villains collection during his appearance. I hope you can make it.

Stacey from AL on September 27th, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Will any of the LE Vinylmation be available at WDW?

Nikki on September 28th, 2012 at 10:27 am

So happy the Villains are getting better representation! I have the first Evil Queen one but now want the new one, apple and Maleficent! Really hoping they will be available online.

Leigh on September 28th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Any chance that these new tees will be available in Plus Sizes for Women, and I’m talking real plus size like 3x and 4x. There have been shirts offered in the past (XXL, 2X) but they are cut slim and don’t work for the plus size woman. There are a few gals I know who would absolutely love to purchase these particular items, but the Parks don’t offer anything (and men’s sizes are cut slim so don’t work either).

Kyra on October 5th, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I still think of Chernabog as pure evil. Diehard KK fan.