UPDATE: Masks are allowed as long as they don’t obstruct your vision and your eyes are visible at all times.
Alright, all-nighters – it’s time to get your game plan in order if you’re lining up in advance for this week’s Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour event. Whether this is your first time in line or you’re an old pro – waiting overnight for One More Disney Day or the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter – listen up! I’ve got some important details you need to know.
But first, a word from Disneyland Resort Senior Events Manager Al Nassar:
- No guests will be permitted to line up before 12 a.m. on May 23.
- Guests may bring games, blankets, chairs, tents and sleeping bags, but chairs and tents must be returned to your car by 3 a.m. Blankets, sleeping bags and games may be stored in a locker.
- At 3 a.m., all guests in line will be moved through Security checkpoints to the Disneyland Resort Esplanade, where the first 2,000 guests in line will receive exclusive, commemorative Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour event lanyards.
- No smoking, fighting or loud music will be allowed.
- Disneyland Security and the Anaheim Police Department will be present throughout the night and into the next morning.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- Remember to carpool! Find out about special incentive here.
- Guests arriving prior to 5 a.m. on May 23 will be directed to park in the Simba lot.
Costumes and Prohibited Items
- Costumes are allowed, but
they cannot cover your faceyour vision cannot be obstructed and your eyes must be visible at all times. Costumes must follow the guidelines listed here.
- Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here.
- Regular park admission used on May 23 is valid for the entire 24-hour period (6 a.m. on May 23 through 6 a.m. on May 24). A special ticket is not required for this event.
- SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 23.
- SoCal, Premium, Deluxe and Premier Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.
Read these posts for more information on the Rock Your Disney Side 24-hour event at the Disneyland Resort:
- Rock Your Disney Side With Special Merchandise at the Disneyland Resort
- New Merchandise to Rock Your Disney Side for 24 Hours at Disney Parks on May 23, 2014
- Special ‘World of Color’ Breakfast for Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour Event at Disney California Adventure Park
- Carpool to the Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour Event on May 23 for Special Incentives at the Disneyland Resort
- Entertainment to Rock Your Disney Side All Night Long at Disneyland Resort
- Handy-Dandy Guide to Disneyland Resort Eats You’ll Only Find at Rock Your Disney Side 24-Hour Event on May 23