Please note that we will not be responding to questions via this email address. If you have questions, please ask them on the Disney Parks Blog, and we will do our best to answer them.
If you’re a runner and you’re interested in getting personal running and training tips from one of the industry’s leading experts, I’ve got a cool meet-up event for you.
Two days before the Disneyland Half Marathon at Disneyland Resort, our runDisney team is offering a select group of 25 applicants the chance to get one-on-one training advice from official runDisney training consultant and former Olympian Jeff Galloway. In addition, selected qualified applicants will be one of the first to have access to the Disneyland Half Marathon Health and Fitness Expo before it opens to the general public that day.
Galloway, who has run all 18 Walt Disney World Marathons as well as several other runDisney events, is well known for his popular Run-Walk-Run training method and the expertise he’ll share with the 25 selected applicants has helped thousands of runners complete their first marathons and improve their race times.
For an opportunity to join Galloway and gain early access to the Expo next Friday, hurry up and RSVP right now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, only 25 qualified applicants will be selected to participate, so be one of the first to apply ASAP!
If you’re not one of the 25 selected this time, post your training questions for Galloway here and I’ll get him to answer a few of them on a future blog post. Also, you can see Galloway at the Disneyland Half Marathon next weekend and at future runDisney events.
For more information on the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend or to register for future runDisney events, visit www.rundisney.com. For coverage throughout this event follow us on Twitter (@disneysports) and Facebook (runDisney).
In the meantime, here are a few things you should know:
- Qualified applicants will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A valid ID is required. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation.
- Selected applicants attending the meet-up are not required to purchase admission.
- We will send an email to selected applicants who sent their valid RSVP via email before we reached capacity to confirm their attendance for Friday. We plan to send this email at approximately 4 p.m. ET today, and we will also post a link on the Disney Parks Blog that will include a list of names of all selected runners. If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of selected applicants, your RSVP was not accepted.