Our update also included an incredible video sneak peek at the new immersive lands. Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more updates.
And for more news on all-things Star Wars, visit our dedicated page here.
Also, we shared more details on the four whimsical neighborhoods inspired by beloved Pixar stories coming to Pixar Pier this summer in Disney California Adventure park. Michael shared updates on Incredibles Park, Toy Story Boardwalk, Pixar Promenade and Inside Out Headquarters.
Visit our original Pixar Pier story for more information on the four neighborhoods.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Limited Release Banshee Celebrates First Anniversary of Pandora – The World of Avatar on May 27 – As day turns to night at Pandora – The World of Avatar, the breathtaking landscape transforms into a bioluminescent wonderland that is truly a sight to see. This brightly glowing forest in Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s newest land inspired a limited release interactive banshee that flies into The Rookery at Windtraders today.
- Mobile Ordering Service Coming to 15 Locations at Disneyland Resort – The new mobile ordering service will be available soon to Disneyland Resort guests via the Disneyland App. This convenient, new feature will be available at six Disneyland park locations.
- First Look: Edna Mode from ‘The Incredibles’ Visiting Disney Parks This Summer – This summer, celebrated designer Edna Mode, from Disney•Pixar’s “The Incredibles” and the upcoming “Incredibles 2,” will be traveling to both Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.
- A Sneak ‘Pixar Pier’ Peek at Lamplight Lounge at Disney California Adventure Park – There’s a hot new spot coming to Disney California Adventure park! Located at the entrance of Pixar Pier, Lamplight Lounge will be a stylish, fun place to hang out with the whole family. The lounge will be serving up playfully presented California casual gastro-pub cuisine and unique signature cocktails.
- New Experiences Coming to Disneyland Paris During the World’s Biggest Mouse Party – As we told you recently, Disney Parks around the world are gearing up to celebrate 90 years of Mickey magic at the World’s Biggest Mouse Party, kicking off later this year and continuing into 2019. Disneyland Paris recently announced a lineup of new experiences set to launch during their festive 90-day celebration, beginning in October.
- The SUPER INCREDIBLE Foodie Guide to Incredible Tomorrowland Expo at Magic Kingdom Park – Get your super suits ready (but not your capes!) and fly on over to Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park to try these deliciously SUPER treats!