Wildlife Conservation is an important part of the story at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Baby animals are welcomed often and they all become part of the family out on the Kilimanjaro Safaris Expedition, Pangani Forest Exploration Trail, etc. See what baby animals we’ve celebrated here on the Disney Parks Blog.
Take 5: Baby Animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Is It a Zebra? Is It a Giraffe? No, It’s an Okapi – New Baby Welcomed to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Family – Meet Nafuna, the rare and fascinating new okapi at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Real-Life Pumbaas (Baby Warthogs) Born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – In February, we welcomed five baby warthogs to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Baby Elephant Receives Warm Welcome at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – A year ago today, a new elephant joined the herd as just the sixth elephant born to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Zazu’s ‘Cousin’ – Abyssinian Ground Hornbill Chick – a New Addition at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge welcomed its first Abyssinian ground hornbill chick last August.
- Baby Goats Born at Circle D Corral This Week – In April of 2010, five new goats were born to Circle D Corral at Disneyland park.